An error has occurred after entre game key

62 Night Elf Death Knight
I currently have the same problem, i purchased online extra game time for my account (I have recently upgraded to battlechest). When i enter the game time code all it says is an error has occurred. My order history has "World of Warcraft® Game Time (Digital Purchase)" and the is set as "Complete".

I also got an email confirming my purchase but when i go to enter the game time key where it says to enter it always shows me the same message that an error has occurred someone please help I'm really confused. I'm also 100% sure i entered the code correctly because i copied the code from the email and pasted it in the enter box.
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Warrior
same problem...battle new battle chest to upgrade account...however upon entering the game key...response "an error has occurred"
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
When i enter the game time code all it says is an error has occurred. My order history has "World of Warcraft® Game Time (Digital Purchase)" and the is set as "Complete".

It appears you have two World of Warcraft accounts attached to this Battle.net account, Gannonndorf. Are you selecting WOW1 when you go to "Add Game Time"?

10/02/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Frankendeath
same problem...battle new battle chest to upgrade account...however upon entering the game key...response "an error has occurred"

Did you buy the physical box from a retail store, Frankendeath? Have you double/triple checked the key to make sure you are entering it correctly?

Did you try using a different browser? Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Am having the same problem-I'm just trying to get my monthly subscription and it's saying "An error has occured" I tried saving it to my payment options, and it's saying the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This may sound stupid, but why don't you ask a friend or one of your family members to key in the code by themselves. They might see a digit or letter differently to you.
I had a similiar problem a couple years back and I ended up asking my brother to do it. He saw the the digit as a 2 and I saw it as a 7. The same with 'zero' and O.
Edited by Typhi on 10/28/2012 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
Typhi, this thread is 26 days old. I'm confident that the original poster had their situation resolved ;)
Reply Quote
5 Pandaren Hunter
I just bought a game time card online 30 day and it says it was purchased got the code entered it and it says error and it sends me to a redeem code page which doesnt do anything .... what is wrong i ve waited like an hour and it still does the same thing
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
On the Account Management page under your World of Warcraft account you should have the option to "Add Game Time". Is that the link you are attempting to use, Dasputin? That is giving you an error?

Or are you having trouble on the Add a Game Key option under the Games & Codes tab?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]