MoPs in-game cutscenes

100 Dwarf Hunter
Just wondering if there is any way to rewatch the in-game cutscenes added with MoP. I'm talking about the one that plays when you enter Stormwind Keep before going to the Skyfire to head to Pandaria and the Battle at Serpents Heart cutscene. Searched around and I couldn't find any way to rewatch them, so I'm guessing no.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I sure hope so.

If anyone knows, let us?

And if Blizzard sees this, and there's no current way to...Lorewalker library seems like a good place to put any hypothetical items-what-let-us-rewatch-Pandaria-cutscenes. Would love an in-game library!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Youtube?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I'd prefer an in-game method if possible. Like I said, a lore-centric faction would be a perfect in-game medium to rewatch cutscenes you've seen.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
10/01/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Soeroah
I'd prefer an in-game method if possible. Like I said, a lore-centric faction would be a perfect in-game medium to rewatch cutscenes you've seen.

You're not hinting at The Lorewalkers, are you? :P

The Lorewalkers would be a perfect place to rewatch old cinematics. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
MMO Champion has videos of them on their youtube account if you wish to see them again.

However I doubt they'll do that thing some video games do where you can rewatch them in game. I know they did that for Arthas and Deathwing. Heck perhaps they could do something with the Lorewalkers so you can relive the moment.

Or maybe use the Bronze Dragonflight. Sure they might not have their aspect powers but I think they can still at least watch timelines.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]