Grand Master Antari <Bloodknight Antari> Bug

(Locked)

85 Dwarf Paladin
I can't fight Bloodnight Antari in Shadowmoon Valley, it just says the pet battle area is obstructed no matter where i stand to talk to him, i have tried reloading UI and logging out, nothing works; is this a known bug?

It says the same thing when you try to fight a random creature in a tight spot where terrain is not suitable for fighting, except this is a grand master and it gives me the "Battle area is obstructed" every time i try to initiate a pet battle with him.
Edited by Wesmen on 9/29/2012 1:04 PM PDT
85 Dwarf Paladin
mad because lost trainer battle

gg NOOB

Lost?! I can't start the battle i'm not the only one either others who were there can't start the fight this is stopping progress in the whole quest chains can't go onto to northrend trainers because we can't start this one, please fix.
85 Dwarf Paladin
09/29/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Brudeska
you have to BEAT THE TRAINER TO MOVE FORWARD NOOB

Reported for trolling.
86 Dwarf Death Knight
I am having the same issue with Grand Master Antari. The battle is obstructed and cannot begin. In the mean time I and finishing leveling my team to 25 in Northrend, not that it will let me start a battle with Beegle Blastfuse either.
85 Dwarf Paladin
09/29/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Murdious
I am having the same issue with Grand Master Antari. The battle is obstructed and cannot begin. In the mean time I and finishing leveling my team to 25 in Northrend, not that it will let me start a battle with Beegle Blastfuse either.

Thanks for the reply, just wanted to get it out there and see if anyone else is having the problem, i guess we have to wait for a fix.
100 Human Hunter
Stand downhill from him a bit.
92 Troll Shaman
What's crazy frustrating about this bug is that when I originally attempted him 3 days ago he was fine, and when I came back the next day he was buggy :( I really hope they sort it out soon, it's driving me CRAZY!
92 Night Elf Druid
This is absolutely annoying. He is facing the rock, which is probably the problem. It sucks that you can not move forward (with Northrend or Pandaria trainers) until you finish this one.
And I already have many pets to lvl-25, so not like I can do that "in the mean time" while I wait for them to correct this problem.
85 Human Death Knight
I am only on the tamers that are in 5 zones (not the first 5), but that sounds like a problem, i will have to watch out for that, thx for the heads up :D

Brudeska, stop trolling, not very intelligent.
90 Troll Hunter
I had this problem the other day. Thankfully, after the maintenance on Friday, Antari was located in a different position and no longer facing the rock, and I was able to battle him.

Unfortunately this isn't very helpful information for those of you who are still experiencing this problem, as I basically had to wait until he relocated himself.
100 Night Elf Rogue
09/30/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Brudeska
get a priest and LIFEGRIP your friend so he isn't stuck then he can complete the pet battle.

Can't lifegrip NPCs and characters are not stuck. You have now shown clear evidence that you never actually understood the problem which highlights your initial comments for what they are: trolling.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Same bug this is really pissing me off
100 Night Elf Rogue
Fixed on my server.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]