I'm gonna Ook you in the Dooker

90 Orc Warrior
"You can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

-Ook Ook
Reply Quote
61 Human Monk
Well. He can take his ook and shove it right up his dooker.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
*peers down, lifting one paw.* Duskhowl not know what dook is, but think just stepped in some.

*wipes paw off on nearby gnome.* Much better.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I used to be an adventurer like you, then I was ooked in the dooker.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
ooken ookers, the lot of you
Reply Quote
*peers down, lifting one paw.* Duskhowl not know what dook is, but think just stepped in some.

*Flails and PW:shields.* OY' YOU STUPID PUPPY! BAD!

*Newspaper smite*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread smells like a cheap hooker's dooker.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid

*Newspaper smite*

*Eats Newspaper.*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

*Newspaper smite*

*Eats Newspaper.*

danm it dusk i haven't read the daily politics! i need to know what varyn had for breakfast, and how goes the peace talks with the horde.

not well I imagen, last three peace keepers came back missing a few parts.. mainly their heads...
Reply Quote
91 Troll Hunter
Bite the pillow i'm gonna Ook you in the dooker!
Edited by Chouko on 10/9/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid

*Eats Newspaper.*

danm it dusk i haven't read the daily politics! i need to know what varyn had for breakfast, and how goes the peace talks with the horde.

not well I imagen, last three peace keepers came back missing a few parts.. mainly their heads...

*Burps* Man-thing Alpha eat same thing every day. More of what Duskhowl step in. Stupid war between stupid alphas go same way. Why need to ask these things?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'm glad this was bumped. It makes me laugh every time I see it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No you are not.
Reply Quote
This thread makes me laugh. Keep it up!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
10/09/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Karob
No you are not.

Be happy, ooker.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Lok'tar Ogar!

Victory or Death!

Don't get captured by the Alliance. Those savages will ook you in the dooker if they do!
Reply Quote

*Burps* Man-thing Alpha eat same thing every day. More of what Duskhowl step in. Stupid war between stupid alphas go same way. Why need to ask these things?

I am going to take a giant ook on your dooker.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid

I am going to take a giant ook on your dooker.

Am not good on not-pack bodies...but you seem female. How is possible? Not think parts fit. Also...why would you want to? That sound nasty.
Reply Quote
Girls can still ook on a dooker.

They just can't ook in the dooker.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]