RP Events

90 Human Paladin
Do you people ever shut up? Take in-game, this isn't a thread for this sort of crap. Isn't a debate thread, and for whatever reason I'm surprised it got derailed so badly.

Stop, all of you. Get back on topic.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ferenold, if you want to discuss my blatant criticism of other's RP, you're free to whisper me about it in-game. Let's not rip apart a productive thread over drama.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/29/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Briswald
Ferenold, if you want to discuss my blatant criticism of other's RP, you're free to whisper me about it in-game. Let's not rip apart a productive thread over drama.

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted it here. I'm happy you admit it's blatant, though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I absolutely loved the Day of the Dead idea and sorta expanded on it in my notebook. It is something I will write up in a few when I am done with my RP atm, ect.

09/29/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Liupeng
Pandaren Initiation?

For sure, we are going to have one for the guild, but it might just be kinda general initiation since we have a lot of fresh faces to RP and the story too.

As to the server.. maybe the initiation could be something that falls in lighthearted event. Maybe like a cool gathering with food, brew and all that is panda. Sort of a welcoming party to the Alliance, ect. It could also prove to be very worthy of smaller guilds' time freshly made for the new RP opportunities. A way to put their names out there, set up shop and meet with people of the server/attract new members.

09/29/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Necero
Back on subject, cross-faction events pls.

This I would love to do and I think having cross faction events outside of just rawr rawr pvp slaughterhouse events could prove to shape a lot of our stories. Our characters could certainly use some interaction with the other side that either helps them be more sympathetic or more hateful to the other faction.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
The Wandering Brewmaster. A brewer of a fantastic drink has been wandering the bars of Pandaria as of late. He does not state who he is, or where he is going. Some claim him to be a nameless Pandaren of infinite wisdom. Others day he is a Grummle part of the Burlap Trail travelers, whose beer was created when various ingredients mixed together in his sack. Some claim he is a beard sprite from across the mists. The innkeepers and barkeeps see him enter and see him leave. Perhaps if you asked them, you could track which bar he'll visit next...

Something I made up on the spot that is pretty lighthearted, and encourages RP in the various outposts around Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You know, this also reminds me that my vague idea for outing Venita for being a dirty Twilight's Hammer sympathizer and practitioner of shadowy, evil magics never came to fruition, mainly out of my own laziness.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The Wandering Brewmaster. A brewer of a fantastic drink has been wandering the bars of Pandaria as of late. He does not state who he is, or where he is going. Some claim him to be a nameless Pandaren of infinite wisdom. Others day he is a Grummle part of the Burlap Trail travelers, whose beer was created when various ingredients mixed together in his sack. Some claim he is a beard sprite from across the mists. The innkeepers and barkeeps see him enter and see him leave. Perhaps if you asked them, you could track which bar he'll visit next...

Something I made up on the spot that is pretty lighthearted, and encourages RP in the various outposts around Pandaria.

I like it. :3

09/29/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Necero
I was thinking more along the lines of Alliance characters among the Horde interacting with Alliance characters among the Alliance, but your idea seems a bit better.

This works as well. We will come up with something neat, I am sure of it. :x

09/29/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Briswald
You know, this also reminds me that my vague idea for outing Venita for being a dirty Twilight's Hammer sympathizer and practitioner of shadowy, evil magics never came to fruition, mainly out of my own laziness.

I was thinking about this when I was doing the dishes after posting this thread. This is still a pretty cool thing to explore and I am still game. Maybe when I start thrusting Venita more out in the spotlight, it could be something really neat to dive into because you will be delivering some pretty hard accusations and then we factor in public opinion, ect.

A lot of potential. I love it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I would like to see more cultural events that bring out that warm fuzzy feeling. I would also like to see some mystery stories... :o
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
A farmers market maybe?

Food, clothes, drinks all kinds of things from all races.

Maybe even a "hidden market" Where rare and shady goods change hands

Also maybe later have races now that you can set up race lines with stuff from the cloud faction.

I look forward to seeing a engineer's glinding contest with the race flags and new glinder.(I'm sure it's going to happen one day)
Reply Quote

If you wanna do RP-PvP, you'll have the best luck asking Cartes or Kerdic.

A good excuse to bug Kerdic. \o/

"One needs not an excuse, simply a source of power in which to ensure its happening."

Meditate on this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/29/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Venita
when I start thrusting Venita

tehehehe out of context
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
A black market and underground railroad? Garrosh, in the most recent book, appears to be focusing the Horde's resources on Orgrimmar and plans to "enslave" the orc population to build-up his war machine. I, personally, wouldn't be suprised if he began using warlocks to rapidly age children like Gul'dan and Blackhand once did.

Why not create a black market, where citizens of the Horde can get supplies that have been secreted, stolen, or otherwise acquired. This of course would be illegal, so guilds like KKL could play the "devil's advocate"! The underground railroad is more for smuggling orcs (children and those that don't seek to fight) and others out of Orgrimmar's work dens.

I love black market ideas, but we've had so many what with Grinning Skull and the Grey Market. I do like the slavery idea, but that brings in a lot of BDSM ERPers. I know because I've tried a guild based on this before and was sadly disappointed. But, if it were DMed, perhaps it would be a really interesting RP. I'd participate in that.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Bump. Because I said so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]