Shado-Pan trash advice?

90 Human Warrior
Here I thought this was going to be about the first two pulls in the instance, which I almost always have trouble with.

For the sha packs, just face them away from your group and strafe out of the way when they start puking. If any dps is dumb enough to stand next to you rather than behind the mobs like they should, it's their own fault for dying.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/18/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Boudacious
Here I thought this was going to be about the first two pulls in the instance, which I almost always have trouble with.

You mean the guys with the bugged sunder armor that increases your armor?
135k armor is fun :D.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The Consuming Sha do a stacking enrage. On challenge mode you've got to soothe them or CC them. Killing Regen first still seems to be best, and Destroying last (Destroying does less damage than a Consuming with enrage stacks)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/29/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Kheylee
Anyone find a way to manage the packs leading to the last boss?

Skip them
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ok first for the ones beffore the 3rd boss make sure your facing away from you group and !#$% because they have a nasty AoE that NOBODY should be in. And then just make sure your not standing in anything and stuff like that and for the others make sure somebody in your group ALWAYS get the orbs so you can actually kill them and then its all up to you holding agro and the dps and heals doing their jobs
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Reroll warrior and run with both Shockwave and Disrupting Shout. They don't get many casts off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]