[H] DO YOU EVEN LIFT

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<DO YOU EVEN LIFT> (now 25-man!) is looking for more people interested in progression raiding.
The raid times are 8:15-11:30pm (EST/ST) on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday (plus Monday during progression when possible), so only 3 hours a night unless we can convince people to stay a bit later.

Our core group has extensive experience with progression raiding, so we hope to find some more good members and keep a fast pace with raid progress, despite our short raid week. If you play well and show up, you won't have to worry about losing your raid spot.

Our needs are not limited to any class or spec. At the moment we don't need any more tanks (but if you have a tanking offspec it could prove useful). We could use any dps that do exceptional damage, especially Rogues, Warriors, and Monks, but also most casters. Our healing core has been shifting around recently, but there is more than likely room for any class.

See our recent raid makeup here:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-auo6bhqfglt92pvg/analyze/dd/source/?enc=bosses

If you want to give it a shot, contact Shaft, Sparekey, Hirakö or Cashballer in game, or just go to the guild website (http://evenlift.enjin.com/). We try to accommodate everyone with as much raid time as they want, but progression sometimes calls for sitting people out against their will, assuming we actually have more than 25 people.

$
Edited by Cashballer on 3/14/2013 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
endorsed by Kevin Durant and bestlock[eu]
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/29/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Yungbuck
endorsed by Kevin Durant and bestlock[eu]

endorsed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump, 2/6 after our first raid. looking for a few dps. apply at http://evenlift.enjin.com/forum
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
bump 4/6
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Currently not looking for any class/role in particular. We have 11-12 raiders, so there are no permanent spot immediately available, but there will definitely be absences in the future. If you are okay with waiting for a chance to prove your worth, you're more than welcome to join.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump ^ this guy sucks and is wrong, we need a hunter or moonkin that can pull his weight on garalon and not wipe us with 40k dps
Reply Quote
Is it okay if I don't lift? Maybe the occasional keyboard or mouse repositioning, but that's about it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
no
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Do you need a hunter?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/05/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Jahswift
Do you need a hunter?

message me in-game
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Application was put in :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
doesth tho hoist?
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Sîcarîus
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I lift. Can I come?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
C: hi
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey there cutie!
Edited by Thumbz on 1/7/2013 9:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi Thumbz! ilu<3<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hi Thumbz! ilu<3<3

If I said you had an amazing avatar would you hold it against me?

Also, why do you have to be alliance. I know everyone makes mistakes, but you can fix this one!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
op doesn't look like she lifts
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]