Love the competition between world bosses

90 Undead Warlock
10/06/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Omnilock
But Rim said Alliance have all the best pvpers... I'm confused.

The sparkle and lustre of even the rarest and most magnificent previous stones can be overwhelmed by a large enough pile of turds.

Pretty much this, for example: Greycan here managed to beat me in the dread wastes(Though i'd like a rematch once I get geared.) but pretty much everyone else I fought in that area got rolled.

When hordes good, it's pretty good but not excellent(With some exceptions, I diagree ALL the best pvpers are alliance side.) but when their bad, their mediocre. Contrast with the alliance who has some pretty awesome pvpers in no small part due to a larger pool of talent to draw upon, but when their bad, they are bad.

My two cents anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Darethy

The sparkle and lustre of even the rarest and most magnificent previous stones can be overwhelmed by a large enough pile of turds.

Pretty much this, for example: Greycan here managed to beat me in the dread wastes(Though i'd like a rematch once I get geared.) but pretty much everyone else I fought in that area got rolled.

When hordes good, it's pretty good but not excellent(With some exceptions, I diagree ALL the best pvpers are alliance side.) but when their bad, their mediocre. Contrast with the alliance who has some pretty awesome pvpers in no small part due to a larger pool of talent to draw upon, but when their bad, they are bad.

My two cents anyways.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
jk.

20v100

Well, we are the Herde...

FTFY, Drax.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
moo?
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Oolaki
moo?

No.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Well, we are the Herde...

FTFY, Drax.

I am not a Tauren.

Also: I am rapidly outpacing you, Alaia! Hurry up and hit 90!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

I am not a Tauren.

Moo.
Beatcha, but that downtime yesterday sidetracked me for a while. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to level Starien. I might be burned out on questing for a while. The 85-89 PVP bracket is quite fun.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
I might be burned out on questing for a while. The 85-89 PVP bracket is quite fun.

I've been alternating running AVs, running old raids (I did The Eye this morning for the first time ever, but then wiped on Sunwell because I wasn't paying attention and had to log), and leveling my enchanting.

It's been a nice mix of activities, and I'm still leveling relatively quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

FTFY, Drax.

I am not a Tauren.

I bet you would be a great Tauren...Race change and become one with the master race!!! As it stands...each male Tauren bull has a herd of 70 cows to cater to his needs....

Mooo
Edited by Bobcat on 10/8/2012 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]