Calling all Scribes - Alliance and Horde!

I'm looking for those of you that are Scribes that either have no use for their Scroll of Wisdom Cooldown / Daily reward, or those of you that are looking to sell them.

Specifically, I'm vying for Darkmoon Cards. If you're on the Alliance and you have access to the Aboretum dailies, or even if you don't, I'd be willing to supply the inks for your Darkmoon Cards if I can manage to get enough of them. A little tip too, of course, but nothing that's going to break the bank. Maybe 100 - 200g for your work, and a polite 'Thank you.'

Horde:

This is trickier than the Alliance, as we have to use some form of the Neutral Auction House, but I'm specifically looking for " of Cranes " cards. I currently possess: the 5.

Cards needed: Ace, Two, Three, Four, Six, Seven, Eight.

If you possess any and are looking to sell them, that'd be great - I'd be happy to get my hands on them, but as I've stated before, I don't want to end up paying an arm and a leg for a singular card. I'd prefer to keep the prices negotiable, but if you're replying to me trying to milk me of extra gold, please look elsewhere.

That said, the new Darkmoon Faire begins on October 7th, so ideally I want to get as many as I can beforehand!

I appreciate those who respond, and inb4 trolling.

Edit:

Oh yeah, I'm also offering a 1:1 ratio of Ghost Iron Ore for Mist of Pandaria-leveled herbs, everything excluding Foolscap (the only shroomz in MoP.) If you have 20+ stacks, I'll give 20+ stacks of ore in return, I may just need time.

You can reach me in-game at either Psilocybic or Incompetent.
Edited by Psilocybic on 9/30/2012 3:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nope.
Reply Quote
Nope.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
deleted
Edited by Ockham on 10/8/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]