Walking Dead - Dead Pool

100 Human Warrior
Season 3 starts in 2 weeks. Exciting stuff. Who do you think is going to bite it ( from the main cast ) this season ? And just for fun who do you hope bites it ?

Predictions:
Hershel - I like Hershel but he is kind of old and he's no longer on the farm. I don't think he'll last honestly.
Lori - She'll either die at some point or go through with the birth. Or maybe die during the birth ?
Glen - I'm hoping this doesn't happen but it's just a hunch.

Hopes:
Lori - So annoying, she just needs to go.
Carl - Way to get Dale killed. Same as Lori.
Beth Greene - I can't see her really being a contribution to the group. What does she offer ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oh, there's going to be a lot more going bye bye than that. I actually hope it isn't Lori because she's the one everyone is banking on and that seems too predictable. There's a large campaign for Carl to be killed off so that also seems predictable.

Let's see...

I predict and hope that Carol will be gone (not necessarily by way of teeth).

I predict and don't hope that Glenn will become a take out meal.

As for Theodore...well, I wouldn't want to be him, is all I can say.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
I wish they didn't kill Shane off. They made him an interesting character, and then used him to develop Rick, who's now the new Shane... but he's carrying stolen swag, and he'd still be a wish wash if Shane hadn't died.

Most of the characters on the show are really not that interesting, and are generally annoying. The most popular character on the show is a sweaty redneck. I don't know how certain things work out that way, but eh.

Comic spoilers****
You know how Tyrese was killed by the Governor? Some people say Daryl is the fill-in for Tyrese in the show, and if he's killed the same way, it may pull a real shocker on the audience. You can actually start to see that Daryl's sort of picking up that role that Tyrese had.

I'd like to see Lori die, I guess. I'm pretty sure she will die this season. Perhaps after she gives birth to Shane's baby.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I wish Lori, Carol, and Andrea would be the ones that end up zombie chow this season, but probably not lucky enough to get all three 8)

My guesses would be Carol, T-Dogg, and Beth. Staying a minor character is just asking to be eaten!
Reply Quote
72 Undead Priest
The directors have said that Hershel was supposed to die in the final(?) episode of season 2, so I'm expecting him to go at any time.

Near 100% chance of dying this season:
Lori (and the baby)
Carol
T-Dog/Daryl (whichever ends up being the tv series' Tyrese, most likely Daryl, but I can't see them killing that character off considering his popularity)

As long as Lori dies this season I'll be happy, I can't take much more of her character.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Two things I cant wait for
1. the new Helloween album
2. The new Walking Dead season I hope Machone is still as badass as in the comics
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Govener dony care for
and I honestly can see Herrshel dying via suicide. Carl and Lori are meant to last till the last comic. And I hope Dayrl would get deeper I perfer to follow the comics
Reply Quote
Govener dony care for
and I honestly can see Herrshel dying via suicide. Carl and Lori are meant to last till the last comic. And I hope Dayrl would get deeper I perfer to follow the comics
Something tells me Hershel might commit suicide aswell
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
10/04/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Thol
and I honestly can see Herrshel dying via suicide

10/04/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Ruglas
Something tells me Hershel might commit suicide aswell

I only see that happening if something were to happen to his daughters first. No way he would off himself with them still alive.
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Rogue
I want to see Lori die....like ripped apart...big bloody mess..I hate her
Edited by Savanar on 10/6/2012 4:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
10/06/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Conser
I'm guessing people haven't read the comic. It's so far past where season 3 is, that I laugh at some of the suggestions.

I guess it's a good thing they are not following the comic 100%, making one suggestion as good as another.
Edited by Nunepi on 10/7/2012 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Has anyone been to the Walking dead haunted house at Universal Studios yet? Just started watching this show a week ago and I'm hooked on it. I'll be at Halloween Horror Nights next week living the nightmare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]