Dream of Cenarius broken?

1 Orc Shaman
In beta before the MoP live I put a few posts up but does not look like it was fixed. Being in feral tank spec and not getting any bonus healing from anything. I healed the same amount when I switch to Heart of the Wild talent. DoC to me is still broken from Beta. Fix it or change the wording on it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Uh if you check out the Guardian sticky at the top, you will see that DoC for a Guardian is a no no. Also why would you try to use DoC?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
NND
09/30/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Zapps
In beta before the MoP live I put a few posts up but does not look like it was fixed. Being in feral tank spec and not getting any bonus healing from anything. I healed the same amount when I switch to Heart of the Wild talent. DoC to me is still broken from Beta. Fix it or change the wording on it.

Works fine for both Balance and Resto.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Why are you using Dream of Cenarius...?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
09/30/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Zapps

What are you using to heal with?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
Before they messed it up in Beta. Tank spec druids got the bonus healing. It helps with the big messy heroic fights and help to save mana from the healer. At some time Blizzard turned the healing off but still gave the melee buff for the bonus healing. Came down to bonus healing vs stamina/stat buff. Stamina is over rated now, that is why they removed it from Gift ofthe Wild, Kings, monk stat buff. They need to rewrite what DoC does like Heart of the Wild. You get the bonus healing buff with melee attacks but no healing bonus. There is 2 buffs, one for melee and one for caster (different icons).

Since druid mastery for bonus armor, stam not really needed. Armor does not block or reduce spell dmg, that is where the bonus healing comes in.

What DoC should read:
Tank: gets....
Feral dps: gets....
Balance: gets....
Restoration: gets....

Not the current confusing in the wording.
Reply Quote
I'd honestly rather have nature's vigil as a tank for burst moments... with enough vengence FR already hits like a truck, plus renewal in a lower tier for a 2 minute CD heal.

I mean, if you want it more often, you can make a NS/HT macro for a 1 minute heal cooldown that probably hits almost as hard as renewal.

but DoC is just a hassle for a tank IMHO, even with said NS/HT macro.
Edited by Kodiakarrest on 10/2/2012 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
10/02/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Zapps
Tank spec druids got the bonus healing.
You didn't answer my question.

Bonus healing on what abilities?

Keep in mind that it has never worked with Frenzied Regeneration.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
NND
10/02/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Arielle
Tank spec druids got the bonus healing.
You didn't answer my question.

Bonus healing on what abilities?

Keep in mind that it has never worked with Frenzied Regeneration.

Probably Cenarion Ward and NS HT?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]