[A] Verum Sanguis Ordinis- LFM

87 Worgen Priest
Hey folks,

We are looking for people who want to run dungeons, socialize, raid and have guild fun nights. Raid times will be established later on, once we have a core group. Looking for fresh faces, old veterans, and a few jokesters to round out a fun filled group. Hit us up in-game or online at:
verumsanguisordinis.guildportal.com For those wondering, the guild's name is supposed to mean; True Blood Order, but like most things, think I messed up the spelling. lol.

On a more serious note, for a raid time, need just about everything but a enhancement shaman. So, thanks for taking a look and hopefully joining....And regardless, have a nice day!

(Wall of Text subject to change).
Edited by Worgenfocker on 10/1/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for new guilds lol. GL guys.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Priest
Bump! Thanks for joining, Jaydee. To the rest of our realm community. We are still looking for 1 more tank (warrior/pally/monk), 2 healers (pally, monk, priest or shaman), 1 rogue, and some caster/hunter peeps to round off the group. At the moment, we HAVE a DK tank, enhancement shaman and a druid healer, so those roles are taken.

For the goodies, we have 5 tabs atm, guarded lock and key. Just set vent up, so we can chat and have good times. Looking for even people that may not want to raid for social events to come, as the guild grows.

Thanks for your interest and feel free to whisper this toon (Daalon, my main) or Eilindara (my lovely ook in da dook) for more details.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump for moar peeps!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hey all,

Status update...Shy to join because you don't know us? Got that fixed too! Starting this week, 10/25/2012, is our first raid night as a guild. We have our 2 tanks (DK and Monk), 2 healers (druid and pally) and 1 melee dps (enhanc; me! tehee). So, we wiould really like to have some ranged dps. We have a hunter whom is working very hard, but that still leaves lots of other room for casters!!! Mage, Balanced druid, priest, lock or Ele more than welcome to join us! Don't want to leave your guild and want to try us first? Sweet! 10/25/2012 at 5pm server is our frist raid, pst, mail or get to me in-game for an invite for a trial run! :) Limited spots, so please, contact before the raid day to ensure we can all raid more, instead of trade chat spam.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for Frost DK, Range and Healz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]