10 second disarms are bull

90 Worgen Hunter
Once again, still some bull. I have no access to any weapon chains which is also pretty dumb being if I went with weapon chain I would have to sacrifice a good scope. This will be the main killer for hunters in arenas when s12 comes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Also, any class that uses a weapon chain instead of an enchant at 90 also losing out, just like you'd be losing out on the scope.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This will be the main killer for hunters in arenas when s12 comes.

Between Bestial Wrath acting as a free trinket, Readiness resetting Bestial Wrath, and having a regular trinket equipped, you will be a very bad hunter if anything can kill you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
10/01/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Bugaba
Between Bestial Wrath acting as a free trinket, Readiness resetting Bestial Wrath, and having a regular trinket equipped, you will be a very bad hunter if anything can kill you.
Bestial wrath or trinket does not give us our weapon back btw. I would love to see it if we get a disarm reduction as a set bonus for PvP armor.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Living Steel Weapon Chain can be used on ranged weapons.
Yes I just can't find any on my server atm. I was thinking of using two weapons, one with a chain and soon as disarmed used and I get my weapon back swap so I can get scope procs going on then switch back?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Or rather get scope proc first and then switching seems viable. Can anybody estimate me the internal cooldown of Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
10/01/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Bugaba
Between Bestial Wrath acting as a free trinket
I have really no idea what you are talking about here...am I missing something here? Are you sure you aren't getting this confused with Master's Call which removes roots and movement impairing effects from you and your pet and makes you immune for 4 seconds? This is not quite like a second trinket, it wont break you out of stuns fears hex sheeps etc.
Edited by Proetix on 10/1/2012 9:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bestial wrath or trinket does not give us our weapon back btw. I would love to see it if we get a disarm reduction as a set bonus for PvP armor.

Actually, your trinket does recover your weapon for you. I wouldn't recommend using it for that purpose, but it's been that way since the beginning of Cataclysm. Bestial Wrath does not recover your weapon.

I have really no idea what you are talking about here...am I missing something here? Are you sure you aren't getting this confused with Master's Call which removes roots and movement impairing effects from you and your pet and makes you immune for 4 seconds? This is not quite like a second trinket, it wont break you out of stuns fears hex sheeps etc.

Try it yourself. Have a Rogue stun you, or a Mage sheep you, and then pop Bestial Wrath. Beast Within will remove the effects on use, but it will not make you immune to them. It's also been this way since Cataclysm.
Edited by Bugaba on 10/1/2012 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
You are right about the stun, thanks for that tip. It's wierd because I do not see it mention that in any tooltip for BW or passive ability.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
10/01/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Proetix
Or rather get scope proc first and then switching seems viable. Can anybody estimate me the internal cooldown of Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom?

There actually isn't an ICD on the Lord Blastington, which makes it really strong.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Get a weapon chain. Melee have to choose over disarm reduction or an enchant, y should we?
Edited by Jostin on 10/2/2012 6:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]