Can't buy subscription time

85 Undead Mage
I have tried using another browser, clearing cache, using a different computer, different card, even using an ipod instead, and I can not buy subscription time. It comes up with "An error has occured" everytime, and I made sure all info was right... What's goin on?
55 Pandaren Monk
Did you add the credit card you are trying to use to your billing profile?

https://us.battle.net/account/management/wallet.html

If you did, does the card's billing info match what is in the profile?
85 Undead Mage
Yep, it matches that, and yet still says "An error has occured" and thats it. Wtfff

I checked balance and everything and im able to charge enough too so wtf
Edited by Somonedied on 10/1/2012 10:16 PM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
Try putting the last 4 digits of your credit card number as your 'ZIP/Postal Code'. Worked for me.
90 Troll Druid
Having the exact same problem currently. Tried three browsers, and all that.

"An error has occured."
85 Undead Mage
Didn't work Probst
64 Draenei Mage
Am also having the same issue, has anyone figured out how to fix this yet?
Having the same issue. Managed to buy MoP perfectly fine last night. Have yet to be able to subscribe. Plenty of money in my bank account. All I get is "An error has occurred" highlighting my credit card number. Really frustrating considering I got MoP already.
86 Draenei Priest
10/01/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Somonedied
I have tried using another browser, clearing cache, using a different computer, different card, even using an ipod instead, and I can not buy subscription time. It comes up with "An error has occured" everytime, and I made sure all info was right... What's goin on?

I ran into a problem where it showed error when I went to transfer a character, it would not accept the payment. I went to the support forum and posted. Shortly after that I went to my email and there was an email waiting for me to verify some things in order to move the character. If there is no email you can always call Blizzard billing and let them know there is a problem. That might be faster.
85 Undead Mage
>.> still no response by blizz, help??
85 Undead Mage
Nothing? Still not working, help..

Oh yeah, I was able to buy stuff on a different website with the card im trying to use mainly, same info and all.
Edited by Somonedied on 10/2/2012 7:37 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same deal here, it's saying "an error as occured" I can't pay for my game time :/
55 Blood Elf Paladin
The same thing is happening to me as well.
It just says error has occurred error has occurred.

and I have tried the solutions suggested and nothing is working.
80 Worgen Warrior
same situtation...
85 Undead Mage
Exactly, so why is blizz still telling me its on our side?
85 Undead Mage
Getting really annoyed now, 4th day of not being able
to sub
Edited by Somonedied on 10/3/2012 6:46 AM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman
Getting really annoyed now, 4th day of not being able
to sub

Have you actualy called in yet??

Often when the site fails, the phone reps can process it (or at least get a better message as to WHAT is failing)
55 Pandaren Monk
Unfortunately, this is not an issue that can be solved via the forums. Since this is a payment issue, you would need to call Billing.

However, have you tried buying a 30 day game time card on the Blizzard Store? -

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000004

Sometimes when the website has such issues, the Blizzard Store can still process transactions and this may be a way of getting time on your account.
85 Undead Mage
No I haven't called I'll do that, was told that the phone lines are full 24/7 though cause of mop
100 Draenei Shaman
10/03/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Somonedied
No I haven't called I'll do that, was told that the phone lines are full 24/7 though cause of mop

Yes and no.
Yes, it is very difficult to get through, there are alot of people calling.
But is it impossible? No.

You just need to be persistant. Call, if you cant get into the queue, hang up and redial again, right away, do not wait between calls.
trick is you want to spam redial, to grab the next free line, so you want to maximize your chances.. waiting, you loose out on chances.

Last time, took me about 22mins of calling, to get into the queue. While not optimal, it works.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]