My mount is grey

1 Blood Elf Paladin
All my mounts come out grey, rather than their normal colors?
Edited by Longballa on 10/1/2012 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Longballa,

I'm not sure I know what you're referring to. Any chance you can grab a screenshot, upload it to a hosting site, and post the link so we can see?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, when I went to refresh this page and saw your post. I had been Chastised. When that debuff lifted, before I took the screenshot ironically, the color returned.

So I guess when you take money from the dead your mount color is greyed out?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Longballa,

Sorry, I have no idea. I've never seen my mounts as all grey so I'm not aware of any in-game mechanics that could cause it. Looks like you found one though :)
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll have it happen again and post a screenshot, should I do it here in this thread? It might happen tonight, who knows?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This is happening to me as well. After the chastise debuff wore off from stealing a coin my mount went grey. I re logged and i still hasn't fixed the problem. Not that big of a deal but kind of annoying.

I uploaded some screenshots.

http://imgur.com/a/p2fWY
Edited by Aslar on 10/3/2012 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Aslar ,

It looks after all that it's intentional. You should stop stealing coins :)

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=131924

Check the comments!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lol i see, glad my video card wasn't dieing again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]