Atonement + Battle Pets

90 Goblin Priest
I'm noticing that if someone has a non-combat pet out and it's at low health from a previous battle, all my atonement healing ends up directed at it. it's immune to the healing and thus stays at low hp %. It literally eats ALL of the atonement procs if someone has one out.

It's a particular pain in PuGs when bads don't want to dismiss their pet.

I didn't see any other threads on this. Hopefully we can get a hot fix on this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm noticing that if someone has a non-combat pet out and it's at low health from a previous battle, all my atonement healing ends up directed at it. it's immune to the healing and thus stays at low hp %. It literally eats ALL of the atonement procs if someone has one out.

Oh... that's what that is. I always wondered why I constantly saw "immune" pop up when I was spamming atonement heals. Hopefully this is fixed ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I get IMMUNES from my Engineer trinket on Divine Star / Halo.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Oh... that's what that is. I always wondered why I constantly saw "immune" pop up when I was spamming atonement heals. Hopefully this is fixed ASAP.

Yeah thats what it seems to be. Though, I have noticed on a couple occasions that a particular dragonkin thing - maybe from the engineering trinket - causes the issue. Not 100% sure. 100% sure it totally screws my healing all up though lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Having same issue and feel this needs to be fixed as we are missing out on the divine aegis effect that could have gone to a player instead of being wasted on a immune non combat pet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]