absolutely effing hate kot mogu BG as a hunt

90 Draenei Hunter
GG blizzard. Terribly designed stair case so lets let every god damn class exploit pet pathing on top of LOS.

Stupid design.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
LoS is how skilled melee beat hunters and casters.

EDIT: ROFL That's what you get for being a skill less BM hunter that relies solely on a AI pet for your damage.
Edited by Narcotics on 10/1/2012 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
lol ok.

everyone: Dalaran Arena is fine L2p
Everyone: Pet pathing is fine, L2P

shut up low rated scum
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
10/01/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Narcotics
LoS is how skilled melee beat hunters and casters.

10/01/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Narcotics
skill less BM hunter

So we are skill less for relying on our class design while a melee is skilled for relying on a conveniently placed pillar?

Not to mention it is much more difficult to rely on AI in many situations than it would be to rely upon yourself.

I don't understand how you can be a thinking person and then claim to say that skilled melee use LoS while hunters are skill less for partially surpassing loss of LoS.

Micromanaging pets in order to perform at our most optimum level is much more difficult than simply running around a pillar, you twit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Its brutal on pet AI, or lack thereof.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Terrible BG. Permanently on my veto list.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/02/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Grux

Id like to, but those slots are taken up with Sota and IoC :(

Meh, I queue specific AV/AB 90% of the time anyway.
Edited by Vaelkyri on 10/2/2012 5:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You're "GG"ing over this?

If a pillar is screwing your day up then I don't know what to tell you. Might be time to take break, my friend
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/02/2012 05:10 AMPosted by Vaelkyri

Id like to, but those slots are taken up with Sota and IoC :(

Meh, I queue specific AV/AB 90% of the time anyway.

My vetos were AV and IoC. I'll just have to put up with IoC now and then in exchange for never playing this glorified dogpile BG.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

god forbid you are not perfect on some maps? because playing against warlocks on Z axis maps is balanced? because playing a caster against melee on RoV is fun?

and while i'm at it, because BM burst isn't complete cheese right now?
i'm sorry, survived my burst? i'm going to readiness and do it all over again.
Edited by Vladja on 10/2/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
how is utilizing los exploiting?

but yes pet ai as always is just bad. still have issues with searing/elementals
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Faulting someone for playing BM is really cute, considering how bad SV and MM are.

Even as non-BM, the design decision to make the map like this was a bad choice to make.
Trying to use any pet-related ability is a huge pain unless you leave your pet at your side on passive, and even then, CCs will screw it up pretty easily.

I'm sure the LoS will get easier to deal with as we practice, just like on most arena maps and such, but the decision to let the map almost completely negate pets was silly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Worst bit, Blink strike, the ability that makes our pet teleport-.

Still cant use it to get around pathing issues, the pet has to run 1/2 way around the map in order to teleport to the enemy.
Edited by Vaelkyri on 10/2/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
lol ok.

shut up low rated scum

u mad?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

god forbid you are not perfect on some maps? because playing against warlocks on Z axis maps is balanced? because playing a caster against melee on RoV is fun?

and while i'm at it, because BM burst isn't complete cheese right now?
i'm sorry, survived my burst? i'm going to readiness and do it all over again.

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding your wording, but the way you said it, you're acting like melee have an advantage on RoV. Casters have it infinitely better because the only way to beat a ranged as melee is to LoS the crap out of them until all CDs are up (interrupts, stuns, silences, root breaks etc).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/02/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Saje
Not sure if I'm misunderstanding your wording, but the way you said it, you're acting like melee have an advantage on RoV. Casters have it infinitely better because the only way to beat a ranged as melee is to LoS the crap out of them until all CDs are up (interrupts, stuns, silences, root breaks etc).

really? there is LoS on RoV? that is not my experience. the moveable nature of the pillars makes a melee train just that much smoother. unless you are really excellent at counting the timers for those things, and abuse them to negate pressure, a good melee train will use those timers against you to ensure you have nowhere to run when they connect with cds.

RoV used to be a great caster map in wolk, in cata it was a much stronger melee map.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
You're "GG"ing over this?

If a pillar is screwing your day up then I don't know what to tell you. Might be time to take break, my friend

The level of your play isnt surprising considering a pillar. Its not even a god damn pillar issue. All anyone has to do is run up and down the stairs. Pets take the most god damn long path to reach the person.

Dont even come in and comment when you have 0 idea what you're talking about.

Always some joke low rated scum bag that thinks a pillar is the issue. Pillar humping I can deal with, I use it too. Thats smart play. But exploiting a pet pathing issue is something I Cannot control. Its is beyond stupid design how there isnt a set of stairs all around the friggin middle box.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Why can't they just jump with us?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]