PLEASE RESPOND: So You Think You Can Cook...

100 Draenei Shaman
Hello WoW community... Remyxz here and I need some help on this quest "So You Think You Can Cook..."

I have the quest. I have the peaches... I have created the peach slices. Yet the quest remains incomplete. Every time I make the peaches... nothing happens. I dont get credit for the peaches being created and therefore i cant turn the quest in. Does anyone else have this problem or is it something I've done wrong? I have 525+ cooking skill and have never had a problem before with cooking or any of the other basic skills until now. If there is a forum post dedicated to this issue please respond with the link. Yes.... I have put a ticket in and reported the issue to Blizzard as a bug but I would like some clarification on this as it is very frustrating not being able to open all of the cooking trainers that I need to get my cooking skill maxed.

Thank you for your responses,

Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Only thing I can suggest is to abandon the quest, then remove all of the sliced peaches from your inventory (sell them or delete them). Make sure you have no sliced peaches in your inventory then take the quest again. Make the sliced peaches after you take the quest. If that doesn't work, I think you need GM help.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Yeah... that's what i tried first. I put a ticket in with the GM but figured I would go ahead and ask around here too... Amazing how many times I have had to contact a GM since this patch came out.
Reply Quote
93 Orc Shaman
Okay, I can think of two reasons this might happen, the first being you are in a raid group. Only other thing I can think is that you are actually making "Diced Peaches" and not "Sliced Peaches" (I made that mistake the first time I tried).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Ok, have peaches but how do I cut them??
Reply Quote
You don't, you learn Sliced Peaches from Sungshin and make them like any other recipe from the cooking window.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)