PUG Life

90 Night Elf Priest
LF raid. Shadow/Disc available to pug. I have GTFO and Playerscore addons so I am all set.
Reply Quote
talk to forb you can have my spot for the week. i will send him in game mail to holler at you. 7 pm realm time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You should transfer to Horde. Bat Country will get stupid with you as long as you own some rubber pants and a sombrero.
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Temujen
You should transfer to Horde. Bat Country will get stupid with you as long as you own some rubber pants and a sombrero.

I have both of those things. Brb faction changing!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Bam
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Meekah, our guild is building a LFR/Normal Raid team right now. If you want Ill add you to my friends list and invite?

Edit: Your in KM, and cant get a raid slot? I have raided with you before you are darn good.?
Edited by Zarcanbee on 10/14/2012 10:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<-- meekah if you didnt know.

I am in KM and its not so much getting a raid spot its more that we had all went separate ways after we killed H Madness back in April so there is no longer a raid team. I am/was and soon to be back on the KM raid team as soon as we get it back up and running. Just got my second toon(this one) to 90 so if you need me and its an off night let me know as ill have at least one toon to run with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]