is vashj a alliance or horde realm

is vashj an alliance or horde dominant
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Depends on if I faction change. Right now I'm Alliance.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
horde dom
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TBI
Aaaaaalliance.
Because Weldog.
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
Aaaaaalliance.
Because Weldog.

You lips must be tired...from kissing his !@# all day.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Vashj is the only PvP realm in Whirlwind where the Alliance actually outnumber the horde, just slightly. As far as who dominates here? Alliance all the way!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Uh no actually Horde dominate 1.1:2.28
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
wowprogress.com ?
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
You can't really go by that. It's about even, and i'd say alliance is better at pvp. Not by much, though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's not dominated by anyone. It's a complete wash.
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Mage
10/28/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Feletrix
Vashj is the only PvP realm in Whirlwind where the Alliance actually outnumber the horde, just slightly. As far as who dominates here? Alliance all the way!

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/vashj

Alliance all the way..... lol, yet your entire faction is almost incapable of doing anything in game. Lunacy and Morgan Freeman are the only guilds even doing anything.

You claim to "ROFLSTOMPWNPVP /spit!" however you guys are incapable of having people with high ratings let alone making a gladiator yet the horde here have had many glads.

Truth be told....... alliance vashj are the most pathetic bunch of scrubs to ever exist on a server. They can't pve so they pvp which they can't really do either. Then they run around 4/5v1'ing /spit /rofl'ing lv 86 horde.

If your faction on vashj was capable of raiding.... you would do it. Garbage players all of you... (minus lunacy, worgenfreeman who deserve some props for actually doing something).
Edited by Muffinsz on 10/30/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Mage
10/29/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Carrying
You can't really go by that. It's about even, and i'd say alliance is better at pvp. Not by much, though.

Deathblown, GFG kid, you done, don't play a hunter ever again, no one cares your trash, kid stop whining. How's Derbop working out? Did he quit again?
Edited by Muffinsz on 10/31/2012 2:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
You seem pretty shaken up

side note i dont really see what derbop has to do with anything :V
Edited by Carrying on 10/31/2012 3:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
10/30/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Muffinsz
Garbage players all of you

I don't know who this kid is or where he came from, but I like his spunk!
You're hired!
Now go fetch me a coffee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]