I like to eat panda's.

87 Undead Rogue
mmm nom nom nom. So the question is why can't I skin them if I can eat them. Why blizz why?!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
09/29/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Boomzz
mmm nom nom nom. So the question is why can't I skin them if I can eat them. Why blizz why?!!!

freak.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
Ahh yes... that are delicious...indeed.
Reply Quote
too bad all bone >.>
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
09/29/2012 02:56 AMPosted by Haexø
Ahh yes... that are delicious...indeed.

I like mine with bbq suace. How about you?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm afraid I haven't eaten any yet. I'm definitely looking forward to it though.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
09/29/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Kiljagen
I'm afraid I haven't eaten any yet. I'm definitely looking forward to it though.

You will not be disappointed.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
09/30/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Irrwisch
omg i should race change just for that

You should. The pure enjoyment of first killing those stupid clowns and then eating them is just exhilarating. I want the trifecta though. I want to be able to skin them as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Panda meat is a bit to gamey for me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/02/2012 06:00 AMPosted by Aceydubs

You kiddin' me? You seen how much those guys eat? How fat they are?

There's some quality marbling in those cuts. The trick is kill them with maces, prior to eatting. It pre-tenderizes, and if you get too stabby with daggers for example, all the good juices are going to leak out before they're even dead, and you don't want that.

When cooking, ask a mage to finish your future meal with a pyro blast. BUT JUST ONE! We only want to singe off the hair, and leave the meat in that perfect happy-zone of rare to medium rare. When checking for tempetaure of the flesh, resist the temptation to stab corpse with a meat thermometer. If your mage was fire specced, the pandaren should be cooked thoroughly and ready to eat. Season with mild spices to preserve the delicate flavor, and garnish with a small portion of rice, and a fine pale ale of your choice.

The Pandaren themselves are the best Pandarian cusine of all.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
10/02/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Bludwerk

You kiddin' me? You seen how much those guys eat? How fat they are?

There's some quality marbling in those cuts. The trick is kill them with maces, prior to eatting. It pre-tenderizes, and if you get too stabby with daggers for example, all the good juices are going to leak out before they're even dead, and you don't want that.

When cooking, ask a mage to finish your future meal with a pyro blast. BUT JUST ONE! We only want to singe off the hair, and leave the meat in that perfect happy-zone of rare to medium rare. When checking for tempetaure of the flesh, resist the temptation to stab corpse with a meat thermometer. If your mage was fire specced, the pandaren should be cooked thoroughly and ready to eat. Season with mild spices to preserve the delicate flavor, and garnish with a small portion of rice, and a fine pale ale of your choice.

The Pandaren themselves are the best Pandarian cusine of all.

I couldn't agree more. However I have to ask what kind of beneficial buff will we receive from such a fine meal?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
BLASPHEMOUS HEATHENS!
Edited by Taichee on 10/2/2012 7:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wasn't aware that you guys had taste buds.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/02/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Limo
I wasn't aware that you guys had taste buds.

We don't, it's a matter of mind over matter. We think it should taste a certain way and so it does.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]