Why am i paying to sit in a waiting room

90 Troll Priest
Why the !@#$ do i pay cash to sit in this waiting room every %^-*ing night, why dont blizz realise there servers are to full and stop people from making characters on them or something, i would kill for a refund on this bull !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I really hope you're joking.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
why would i be joking
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
There's a free transfer to Gundrak. Off you go.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
You know what, im just frustrated.. wish i didn't go make a post about it xD
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
09/29/2012 02:47 AMPosted by Jellypriest
Why the !@#$ do i pay cash to sit in this waiting room every %^-*ing night, why dont blizz realise there servers are to full and stop people from making characters on them or something, i would kill for a refund on this bull !@#$.

You pay for access to servers, Frostmourne is one of many and you happen to base your play on it.
They know the server is full, that's why there is a queue because if they let everybody in the server cannot cope and will crash.
Stopping people from creating new characters on this realm is pointless, it isn't new players that have nothing invested Frostmourne that are sitting in the queue, it's people who have guilds and friends on this server and are waiting to log on and play.
You don't deserve a refund because there are literally dozens of other servers that don't have queues that you could be playing on instead of sitting and waiting to play an overpopulated server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This post made my eyes bleed -.-
"Oh my god i pay money to it around" Dude... Grow up and stop being a sook.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]