New to wow

24 Orc Mage
I see my friends do dungeons and pet battles and stuff and it looks like a lot of fun I'm a lvl 7 Mage and I just can't figure out what to do I like my character I'm an ex runescape player an I loved making pures which is equivalent to twinks in wow but to get the good twink gear I hear it costs a lot of money does anyone have some good advice for me I also love PVp
Reply Quote
20 Human Paladin
Dungeons don't come available until Level 15. Continue Questing around the world until you reach Level 15.

Pet Battle System isn't made for new players based on 95 gold cost. Blizzard wants us to get the mechanics of the game first...which means questing for Levels or use Auction House to get the gold. I'm only able to get to 10 gold and Level 20. Have fun and enjoy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/29/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Vickiflare
Pet Battle System isn't made for new players based on 95 gold cost.

It's 100g before faction discounts, so 100g at the most and 80g at the least.

At this point you should just learn the game and keep leveling. Being able to fund a twink won't come until later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]