Blizzard fail with Frostmourne server

Blizzard employees , can you please give us official explanation why Frostmourne server is locked and what you planning to do to resolve this issue. Can server get more hard drive or other necessary tools for all players to be able to function on it. Otherwise return our monthly fee as pay compensations for not been able to play. Its you fault,please address it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
The server is locked because people like you refused to transfer off of it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
09/29/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Eschatonin

Lead by example. You have that attitude because you have been able to log in and get yourself to level 90. Not everyone has 4 hours to wait in a log in queue every day.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
09/29/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Dethlokk

Lead by example. You have that attitude because you have been able to log in and get yourself to level 90. Not everyone has 4 hours to wait in a log in queue every day.

There's ways around that if you're smart enough.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
09/29/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Dethlokk

I'm not the one adding on to the million threads this week moaning about queues. If they're such a problem for you, why are you on the 2nd most populated US server?

Free transfers to Gundrak!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm not the one adding on to the million threads this week moaning about queues. If they're such a problem for you, why are you on the 2nd most populated US server?

Free transfers to Gundrak!

+1
Reply Quote
86 Orc Rogue
its your fault for rolling on the best realm #yolo
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
The game is working as intended.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/29/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Tidget

What she said ^^
Reply Quote
Ok I am not smart enough, can you share your wisdom with us please?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/01/2012 02:30 AMPosted by Unistavac
Ok I am not smart enough, can you share your wisdom with us please?

You transfer to Gundrak.

Or... go write a letter to Blizzard asking for a server like Darkspear's which they upgraded so Swifty doesn't crash it when all the fanboy's come out to touch his peepee and get free Razer Naga's brah.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
09/29/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Eschatonin

I see this guy everywhere - continuously feels the need to respond to threads that he says he is sick of seeing.... (yet he still reads them and responds for argument's sake).

Complains "people like you" won't transfer off Frostmourne.... hasn't transferred off Frostmourne himself. Clearly this douche feels he's more entitled to stay on Frostmourne than the rest of us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/01/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Yulli

I see this guy everywhere - continuously feels the need to respond to threads that he says he is sick of seeing.... (yet he still reads them and responds for argument's sake).

Complains "people like you" won't transfer off Frostmourne.... hasn't transferred off Frostmourne himself. Clearly this douche feels he's more entitled to stay on Frostmourne than the rest of us.

Settle down turbo.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Complains "people like you" won't transfer off Frostmourne.... hasn't transferred off Frostmourne himself.

I'm not moaning and complaining, polluting the forums with inane drivel, irony, and any form of logical fallacy they can come up with to try and prove their point. However, the people who have done so have been responded to.

But you people are. And yes, I do have a problem with forum pollution, and I have been kind enough to show multiple ways of how to deal with queues, as have a few others. It almost seems like some of you actually want things to complain about, maybe because it makes you feel powerful and entitled. Why else would you simply complain without trying to actually do something to help your situation, and turn on anyone who tries to help? (rather than add on to useless whinging)

I haven't transferred because I have accepted the queues as a necessary burden, even the 3 hour ones. I mean, people need breaks from playing WoW 24/7 in their parents basements, right?

Edit: In italics
Edited by Eschatonin on 10/1/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Another moan post - Blizzard have offered a solution = Gundrak.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
09/29/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Tidget
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
One
Only time I've ever been queued is when I logged out to have a drink w/ a mate and tried to log back in at 11:30pm.

Apart from that, there isn't queues.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
what Tidget said !
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I get home at 6-7pm every day and I am greeted with a 3 hour or so queue.

My response?

Do something else in the meantime!

Watch a tv show or two.
Cook dinner.
Do the laundry.
Clean up.
Shower.
Work out.
Browse the internet.
Play other video games (funny that).
Catch up on anything that you're behind on.

Easy way to eat up a few hours!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I get home at 6-7pm every day and I am greeted with a 3 hour or so queue.

My response?

Do something else in the meantime!

Watch a tv show or two.
Cook dinner.
Do the laundry.
Clean up.
Shower.
Work out.
Browse the internet.
Play other video games (funny that).
Catch up on anything that you're behind on.

Easy way to eat up a few hours!

I like you. Easy way of not getting angry at queues ^ I personally leveled my other toon on another server while I wait for frostmourne queues to go down, or at least till it's late enough for me not to get a queue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]