You must get bored ally

90 Blood Elf Paladin
You just can't take the pressure of rolling horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hai guys y u kill my horde toon on ally dominated pvp serber?!!???111 u gaiz r gei.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No love from fellow horde </3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Do you have fun running around in packs of 15 killing people as soon as they land from flight paths?

I mean 80% of you are all lvl 86.

By the time you manage to rack up 200 HK from camping flight paths for 24 hours I'll ding 90 and come back with friends and wipe you all for hours. GoodLuck leveling! ;)

Ally is just a bunch of baddies, who need to stick in packs of 10+ to even manage to control 1 area. Was pretty fun though taking the entrance to Valley of the Four Winds from you. Took me about 45 minutes to finally wipe, when a lvl 89 hunter and a 90 warrior jumped on me alone. Oh boy was it fun slaying each and every one of you with my brothers and sisters.

You sat there all day attempting to kill me and I have to tell you it was amusing. I couldn't count the number of times you scrubs blew all your CDs to attempt to kill me when I landed from a flight path. I'd wait till about 15% health and pop my bubble hearth (best 50g spent) and enjoyably teleport away. Of course that prob got you off because you managed to make someone teleport. You're just to much of an elitist scrub to realize I was trolling you all. I seriously did it like 20 times today just for fun.

Enjoy staying lvl 86 forever, while the horde slowly levels to 90 and ganks you weeks. Cya around ally scrubbags.

tl;dr : Allies will stay 86 forever til horde dings 90 and camps them for weeks.

You seem pretty angry bro... Why do you come to the forums about getting owned in world pvp? Part of world pvp is that you may be ganked by 40 alliance members and you can't do anything about it. Thats the design of the game. Better move to a PvE server if you're going to keep crying about getting killed in the world. Why don't you go get more horde to fight back against the alliance who killed you, thats the intent of world pvp. Go cry somewhere else instead of the forums, you're just making yourself look bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If I was angry I would come out and say it, post in all caps, and ultimately rage at every post. Awareness if something you lack greatly. Either you're illiterate or just cant seem to grasp the internet. Quit justifying what I wrote and attempting to alter my words in my statements. I could say you're angry for replying to me in that tone or style of writing.

It's ok though, calm down luv. No need to get all excited and feel "cool" because 15 ally have posted before you. You must feel like you have so much power right now. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
/flex real power comes from with in
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You're just so angry wow. It's a game calm down. No need to make forum topics dedicated to you raging. You should be banned for your pitiful crying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/29/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Alteregó
/flex real power comes from with in

If only you race changed, it would make it that more epic :c
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
if i went panda i would lose a trinket slot, i can't do that not for all the noodles in china.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
09/29/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Beautifly
You're just so angry wow. It's a game calm down. No need to make forum topics dedicated to you raging. You should be banned for your pitiful crying.

Are you crying about me "crying"? You seem pretty angry that I'm "upset".

Why do you care so much about how I feel haha

Reported for trolling. Just stop while you're ahead before you get banned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
O_o we are playing the reported game? weak sauce
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/29/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Luvinya

Are you crying about me "crying"? You seem pretty angry that I'm "upset".

Why do you care so much about how I feel haha

Reported for trolling. Just stop while you're ahead before you get banned.

Isn't it considered spam to say you reported someone. Honestly are you that much of a kid that you have to let everyone know what you did. Want a hero cookie?

Do you let people know you're going to ignore them before you add them to your ignore list?

Haha, please stop spamming my thread with your cancer baby spam.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm just sick of trolls on the forums, usually I never report people because you're right, most of the time it's an easy way out of a debate. However, because of this player's consistant rants about world pvp and the creation of pointless repetitive argument, I've decide to report him and let blizzard deal with his incapacity to participate in valid debate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Firs tI was crying now I'm trolling. Make up your mind.
Reply Quote
Lol at bad pally QQ about being bad
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol this server is so serious
Reply Quote
can i intervene with a serious question amongst the negativity and trolling? I'm genuinely curious.. i always see the alliance post about "its your fault for rolling horde on an alliance server" and "blah blah realm transfer and gtfo" but seriously.. without us rolling horde you too would have nothing to do on darkspear.. you would become the alliance Illidan no? seeing as so many of you live for world pvp wouldn't you in fact want us to stay? maybe thrive on us also reaching 90 to compete in this so called world pvp?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know right haha. It's just really funny that they go out of there way to kill us over and over when we're questing, but in the end when level 90 world PvP comes around we will be the victorious ones like always because they feed off of us. They need us to fulfill their world PvP needs and w/o us they'd be queuing for 1 hour bgs. We control world PvP not them. The only way they have power over world PvP is by teaming up and ganking us while we quest. Other then that, they're the desperate ones who need us. Cya in a few weeks when you attempt to raid org and get wiped.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If we all just listened to 2 live crew, we wouldn't be fighting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]