Add a MoP Trade Goods JP/HP vendor

As I was looking at my capped Justice Points and thinking over the fact I had nothing to spend them on, a thought occurred to me; Blizzard should implement a Justice Points vendor who sells MoP trade good materials like they did for Cataclysm. It would give people a new Justice Point dump once thye had the JP gear they could use so I wouldn't be wasting Justice points.

Edit: Obviously, a vendor selling MoP trade goods for Honor Points should be added at the same time, too.
Edited by Aoir on 9/30/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/29/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Azræl
I agree they neeed to give us something being capped sucks. I know I can't buy anything anyway but it just seems like a waste to run heroics and get no jp.
That's why they ended up adding the JP/HP Trade good vendors in Cataclysm in 4.1, since people were complaining of having JP to spend but nothing to spend it on.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
please let us buy spirits or motes of harmony with JP. PLEASE.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Warrior
YES.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Come Tuesday I will just transfer my JP into honor and buy gear.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Melete
That's one thing to do, but not everyone enjoys PvP, and would rather be able to use excess JP to get trade goods to use in their professions. And when you've bought up all the honor gear you need, the same thing happens with HP.
Reply Quote
Just checking up on this thread. No one else has any thoughts or comments on the matter?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Great idea. And please please please don't put a rep requirement on it, make it work just like the cata one where it only costs jp. The torture is bad enough being forced to do dailies to buy jp/vp gear. The last thing we need is Therazane x 5 when we already have Therazane x 4.

EDIT: It's actually worse than Therazane becuse at least for Therazane I could gain rep by actually doing something fun (dungeons). I'd much prefer tabards for rep than the BC one where each specific dungeon had its own rep. With a tabard, I could run any dungeon I wanted and make some progress. With rep tied to specific dungeons, I'd be funneled into doing specific dungeons for rep while ignoring others.
Edited by Pizzathehutt on 9/30/2012 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Glad people like hte idea. It's not too much to ask to want something else to do with my JP when I have no gear to buy.
Reply Quote
Justice Points, as they stand now, are essentially useless. I've bought one piece of JP gear and I have already replaced it. I can't buy any others that I could use because they are gated behind reputation, or factions I can't even do dailies with because I need revered with the Golden Lotus to unlock the Shado-Pan or August Celestials!

Blizzard, I really hope you see my suggestion, because I want something to spend my JP on, but I have NOTHING to spend them on now! I'm capped at 4k honor, so I can't even convert my JP into HP.
Edited by Aoir on 9/30/2012 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I really hate running heroics and having the JP I could be earning going to waste because I'm capped and have nothing to spend them on.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
WTF we need these new vendors blizzard!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd be happy if they'd just put a Justice to Honor vendor near the damn MoP pvp gear vendors.....Wait...I forgot, we play World of DailyCraft, Mists of Commuting now...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/30/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Melete

i have both : /
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]