Lets all go to Bloodscalp!!!!

88 Undead Mage
Im tired of endless ques on Darkspear and since Blizz is offering free character migration to Bloodscalp lets make Bloodscalp a good playable pvp realm.. fun for everyone who wants to join.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would transfer a few if enough people left.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
yeah actually it took all the bads away and que time is 2 mins long now for me....

so go eat a richard
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
09/30/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Xaø
so go eat a richard

Laughed out loud

edit: Still laughing
Edited by Bustt on 9/30/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
You should. If everyone with "lol" or "qt" in their name left Darkspear might actually go back to being a good server.
Reply Quote
atleast you didn't xfer to illidan. 4+ hr que times daily.
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Monk
i checked out bloodscalp and it looks pretty damn dead. only 9k toons on the whole server. i would be tempted, but don't want to miss out on world pvp, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You mean, you don't want to miss out on having 5 guys on hand to gank that one poor orc?[/quote]

i have 2 horde toons too. so i play on both sides. i personally am not a ganker. if someone starts crap, i end it..but i rarely start it. let's not act like the horde doesn't gank :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
you mean a randy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)