Aggramar Art Preservation Society

(Sticky)

Love those old song comics. I too miss the old Aggy Forums. Thanks for getting this stickied Lhiv
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
This makes me miss lvl 60 so bad :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh Lhivera, you just made my night!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
10/06/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Option
no one cares

11/25/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Kinetix
These boards are nothing more than GENTLEMEN WALRUS stroking themselves off on every post. Nothing more.

Haters be hatin'...
Edited by Jessabel on 2/18/2014 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Man..... I love this.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I remember coming to the Aggramar forums a LOOONG time ago, not long after I began playing (I prob. "discovered" the forums in early 2007. I remember seeing threads about "Song Draw" but never knew what it was all about.

Thank you so much for posting them. NOW I know what they are about. :D

I remember sitting back and reading people like Dara, Ayup, Mayo, Silentium (sorry if I've messed up on the names). . . . same names kept cropping up over and over. I never posted. Hell, half the time, I didn't know what people were talking about, but it was still fun to hang out in. :)
Edited by Sarabande on 4/15/2014 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Druid
/misses song... :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
08/12/2014 05:20 PMPosted by Davona
/misses song... :(

/misses Song and all the other Vanilla faces. Song draw sad milk.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Adding more Vanilla Vids I have trailing around:

Tarren Mill vs South Shore nights, and stuff. Year 1, all the way back from 2005.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcaRWwfadTk

Oh and I might as well add the one where we crashed the server trying to raid Stormwind, with a 30 seconds delay for any action on the battlefield.

http://youtu.be/dP05LGZg7HM?list=UU7ChilHehGBHW0FQk1rKxeg
Edited by Irongreytusk on 8/26/2014 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
Do you still have the wedding that took place in Arathi Highlands?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I do have the raw uncut and unmodified footage from that wedding story attempt, full of my own silly naive commentaries. I thought of releasing it as is, but every time I listen to myself gush like a little maiden in awe at what is happening, I cringe in pain and shame.

I don't think I want to humiliate myself that much :P To use those clips, somebody would have to redo the whole sound thing from start to finish to cut off my voice, in addition to try to put the clips together.

I also have the raw footage of my going away party when I left the Ironwolves' mastership to Jackfrost, with a great custom made rave/techno song made by Maggotbrain to go along with the party which had tons of ppl in it (even even an alliance or two character who snuck into the arena's party location).

But that too, would require work to put it in a watchable format. That one is more usable than the wedding footagethough. Just need to put the raw clips together with the beat of the music and some post prod, and ideally add some special affects to make it look great.

That requires time or skillz (I mean, my other videos were awful) that I don't have. Unless somebody with skills wants to do it? :P Hermetic was supposed to, but I haven't heard back from him in a month.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]