No ele/rest drops from heroics

90 Draenei Shaman
Its because we're the only class using int/spirit mail.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
It's hard, my last item to acquire was Metanoia Shield off Janice Barov. Followed by the caster mace off Raigon and the wrist off Scholo First boss. Luckily for me my random seems to always land on Scholo for some reason which I drop after 2nd boss.

Gate of the Setting Sun is terribly easy and quick. Blow Bloodlust on first boss > Skip trash by running to Elevator > 2nd boss > 3rd Boss > Blow CDs on Raigonn weak spot > Proft the run barely takes 13 minutes.

The one I hate most is Stormstout Brewery where the last boss affixes will annoy the crap out of you when people don't know how to stand between the lines and burst the boss for the Yeast affix.

And Niuzao is rather annoying when people don't pickup bombs and lob it at the boss. However on the good side, you can clean the first boss in 8 seconds if you do the 3 slime pack stacking which also makes the initial few trash really less painful and time consuming.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Still no luck getting the Bracers from Scholomance, the cloak from Brewery and the Mace from either Gate or Temple (the one in Temple is going to be really hard to get). The woes of a random loot system...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm telling you guys there is some type of curse in heroics right now! I was getting almost nothing but caster gear until just today running heroics and got lucky with 4 pieces of gear.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
14 finished heroics.. not a single upgrade.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I haven't seen one piece drop ever in the history of World of Warcraft...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
To be fair, Ele/Resto does have fewer Heroic drops. However, I did the math and it's not so bad as you make it out to be. Check out
http://www.icy-veins.com/elemental-shaman-wow-pve-dps-gear-loot-best-in-slot
and its Resto page as well.
For heroic drops you have:
Helm - 1
Shoulders - 1
Chest - 2
Wrists - 1
Hands - 2
Belt - 2
Legs - 2
Boots - 2
Total - 13
And while it's nice that they -can- double as Resto gear, you'd have to reforge them to be effective, so you basically still need two sets to do both jobs. And you -could- snap up some cloth gear, but that's obviously sub-optimal.

Compare that to Mage/Lock/Spriest:
Helm - 3
Shoulders - 3
Chest - 3
Wrists - 2
Hands - 3
Belt - 2
Legs - 2
Boots - 2
Total - 20
But then that's split between the clothies in-group. So there are 50% more cloth drops, but they're split between 3 classes. Not terrible when you think about it.
Edited by Accuser on 10/8/2012 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]