Experienced Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild

90 Tauren Warrior
Hello Everyone!!!!

As the topic suggests I am currently looking for a raiding guild. I quit back in Cata and have just recently begun playing WOW again. I would consider myself a moderate-hardcore type of raider and am looking for a guild that suits that style of play.

My Raiding Experience

I have been playing this game since the start of BC and have cleared all of the following
BC - Cleared up to pre-nerf Felmyst
WOTLK - Cleared everything except heroic 25 LK and Halion
Cata - Tier 11 8/13 Heroic
Tier 12 6/7 Heroic
I quit the game just as FL was coming to a close.

What I can contribute to a guild
Outside of the usual "I will be at every raid" sort of contribution, first I will say that I have spent most of my WOW time raid leading in guilds and would be happy to do it again or even put together my own raiding group within a guild if that is an option. I am someone with a very team oriented attitude and have no problems sitting in heroics for hours on end to get everyone in the guild as geared as they possibly can be. My gear could still use a little bit of work, but by the time raids have been unlocked I should be in full Ilvl 463 gear.

My Raiding Schedule
Unfortunately my raiding schedule kind of sucks right now since I have to take a lot of my classes at night. I am currently looking for a guild that either raids late night (11:30 EST Start time). or a guild that raids Friday-Sunday.

If there are any guilds out there that are interested, please feel free to message me in game or reply to this post. If you simply wish to direct me towards a guild website that I can apply at I would be happy to do that as well.

Thank you for your time :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
look for me in game at some point we can work something out.. or hit me up at Http://eternalredemptiion.enjin.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]