How to unlock Dread Wastes Quests?

90 Pandaren Shaman
ive completed every zone except for Karasang Wilds and Dread Wastes, but i haven't gotten a quest that sends me to the Dread Wastes. Anyone know where i'd have to go to get the quests unlocked? because when i go into the zone, i cant talk to any of the questgivers.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
The starting quest is near the ox temple in Townlong Steppes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/01/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Lena
The starting quest is near the ox temple in Townlong Steppes.

This. Townlong -> Dread Wastes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
is that the area where you have to go into the catacombs? cus i completed all those quests. the only one i didnt do over there was help the grummle pick a new yak.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
10/01/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Shiroryu
is that the area where you have to go into the catacombs? cus i completed all those quests. the only one i didnt do over there was help the grummle pick a new yak.

I think it's the quest hub that you get the mushan bladders for just across the bridge from the temple.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It 'Better off Dread' from Commander Qipan at the top of the stairs in Niuzao Temple.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You need to do all of this quests before you unlock the better dead than dread quest. You click o. The small rope
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
10/01/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Morphix
It 'Better off Dread' from Commander Qipan at the top of the stairs in Niuzao Temple.

Oh, it's there then, I remembered incorrectly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]