Getting more farm land for Tillers

90 Tauren Druid
Someone mentioned I could have up to 16 with exalted reps. Right now I have just 4 plot that everyone starts with when they begin on Tillers grind.

Can anyone give me a run down on what I need to do to get more plot to farm with?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
As you gain more rep with Tillers, you start unlocking quests that will expand your farm.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Priest
I found this guide helpful... http://www.elsanglin.com/tillers_farming.html
My 88 druid only has 4 plots at the moment.
Edited by Holiterra on 10/1/2012 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You can get the quest to unlock the next four plots at Honored. After that, four more at Revered, the last at Exalted.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
10/01/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Mahanik
You can get the quest to unlock the next four plots at Honored. After that, four more at Revered, the last at Exalted.

I am honored and did this yesterday
/12,000 Honored - Gai Lan's Improvement: Gai Lan farms (weeds, mostly) north-west of Halfhill. Gather 6 Spideroot from the ground nearby. He will then visit Sunsong Ranch to clears weeds. Weed clearance takes 15 minutes, during which time Gai Lan can be seen at work on your farm (illustrated left). Once weed clearance is complete, your Ranch will gain an extra 4 soil patches, allowing yo.

Nothing happened as far as I can tell.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/01/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Mate
Nothing happened as far as I can tell.

I thought the same thing, the only thing i noticed was a panda spraying the weeds, but when i came back later i had the 2nd set of plots, not sure how long it takes.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
You get a 15-minute buff when he starts spraying the weeds. When it runs out you can use the new plot.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
I actually had a look 4 hours later, but perhaps I was not observant enough. After reset it was the additional plots where their.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]