Fury PvP? Non existent still in MOP?

(Locked)

90 Troll Priest
I've always had a strong liking for Fury, and i am aiming to PvP but is Fury a considerable spec to roll or is Arms just overall more dominant when it comes to PvP? Thank you for any information provided!
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Pretty equal, if not better.
90 Human Warrior
Fury is alot worse atm for pvp simply because gear is shyte. Fury is very gear reliant. Arms does ALOT more burst atm and more often.

And tbh, raging blow needs to be renamed.. wet noodle.
Edited by Comunism on 10/2/2012 12:03 AM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
Raging Blow is far from a wet noodle.

Once you can maintain a decent crit rate, I see no reason why Fury wouldn't be at least as viable in RBGs. Arenas I could see the occasional issue against comps where you have low uptime, as your Mortal Wounds debuff is tied to a rage dump versus the rage generator. It isn't really a problem but it means that you need to be attentive as you flow in and out of melee range.
85 Night Elf Hunter

Wild Strikes is the "Wet Noodle"

Take a look at the description:

"A quick strike with your off-hand noodle that deals 220% noodle damage plus 374 and causes Noodle Wounds on the target."
Edited by Azarosa on 10/2/2012 9:08 AM PDT
100 Orc Warrior

"A quick strike with your off-hand noodle that deals 220% noodle damage plus 374 and causes Noodle Wounds on the target."

I laughed harder at this then I probably should have... noodle wounds... fehfehfeh...
90 Tauren Warrior
Fury is serverly lacking. I've been fury/fury since i made this char, and im serverly disappointed with my favorite spec. Dmg is very inconsistent, laughable in pvp..I might as well be a flea trying to bite your arm ..I dont like arms, im only fury and its not gonna change...But i find myself hating my character the more i que up ....pve wise,be prepared to be the lowest dps on the meter.. my friend is always laughing at my dps...If i pop recklessness i can pass him, but if he pops his cds..im like 11% away(hes a monk) i constantly find my ret pal buddy kicking my butt in dps also and pretty much every other class out there
90 Draenei Warrior
You must be doing it wrong for pve because as fury I'm top dps in almost every fight with few exceptions, those being longer duration with lots of mobs where tanks usually can out dps everyone. Maybe you need more exp/hit/crit?
As for pvp i've come to grips with the fact that we just get stomped on by pretty much every class 1v1, however, in fights where we aren't focused we can pump out some pretty good damage.
100 Pandaren Warrior
10/02/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Vrethen
lowest dps on the meter

10/03/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Judgepride
You must be doing it wrong

^This.

I'm nearly always top on the meters. Get hit capped and exp capped and watch the numbers soar.
Edited by Aiyanna on 10/3/2012 3:11 AM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
I tried fury honestly since the the talents came out. It honestly sucks compared to arms. I couldn't take hit 7ks and 14ks with wildstrike and never getting crits.
90 Orc Warrior
You would need 33% crit chance to make Fury even with Arms.
90 Tauren Warrior
10/03/2012 03:10 AMPosted by Aiyanna
lowest dps on the meter

You must be doing it wrong

^This.

I'm nearly always top on the meters. Get hit capped and exp capped and watch the numbers soar.

i was top of meters for abit, but as soon as everyone hit the same lvl doesnt work...Its not the hit cap or expertise.if i really really try i can get second but it depends on the classes we have in group..the only time we really shine it seems is when it comes down to aoe fight.1 on 1 we are serverly out dps'd ...We are warriors, we should be hitting like a truck
90 Tauren Warrior
getting more and more pvp ear is deffinently helping me, my dmg is going up and my survivability, reforging everything crit and all my haste to mastery is deffinently helping to
Edited by Vrethen on 10/3/2012 3:40 PM PDT
10/03/2012 04:50 AMPosted by Furytime

Fury needs just 20% to be perfectly fine, And 25% or more will obviously be ideal, but 33% sounds like a random number pulled out your !@#
90 Undead Warrior
ive never done pve as fury, but pvp its all about the controled/Proc Burst. ive had some decent battles since i came back in random bg's and i cannont wait to get to 90, at this lvl i feel VERY OP. even against higher lvl's
70% PvP def and 25% Proc stance is stupid ;-)
90 Orc Warrior
10/03/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Ezyo

Fury needs just 20% to be perfectly fine, And 25% or more will obviously be ideal, but 33% sounds like a random number pulled out your !@#

OverPower has a 33% chance to proc as arms.
90 Human Warrior
Im sitting at 16% crit as Fury, Full season 12 (besides 2 rings)(with +904 crit coaster trink) and Malevolent chest. Gemmed Str+crit and pvp power+ crit. + 2 heroic 2 handers.

i wonder how close i can get to 20% soon like.

then i wonder if ill be viable in arenas.

these are my questions.
10/03/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Furytime
OverPower has a 33% chance to proc as arms.

Op has a 30% chance to proc another op,however op is guaranteed to proc after ms, again stop pulling random numbers out of no where. Fury needs only 20-25% crit to have reliable rb charges available to it in order to function properly and have reliable burst. though i do think that fury needs to have a higher proc rate of bloodsurge, 5-10% increase would be nice.
90 Orc Warrior

LOL
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]