Rogue LF 2-3night (Prenerf Muru and KJ exp)

90 Undead Rogue
I am currently looking for a core spot in a 2-3 night raiding guild, between 7 and midnight EST on Sun-Thu. Alliance or Horde and 10 or 25 are all acceptable.

I have been playing my rogue since Vanilla, killing Twin Emps in AQ and a few bosses in Naxx. In TBC we ended top 50 US including prenerf kills of Muru and KJ. I played casually most of wrath, but still completed 11/12 and 12/12 in ICC 25/10H. I was getting a grad degree for most of Cata and decided not to raid. I have raided casually on Priest, Pally, Warlock, Shaman, Mage, and Warrior.

I am looking for a guild of players with similar experience. People who understand the TBC mindset to raiding is a plus. I know my class inside and out, but still do everything I can to improve and maximize performance. I am always prepared for raids and have stellar attendance

I am contactable in this thread or in game on the character posted.

Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there

Ring of Destiny has been a successful HORDE raiding guild for over 10 years, dating back to Everquest. We are a mature group and we are looking for like minded players who love to raid and excel at doing so.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thu 730-10:30pm EST and we are looking for a couple good members to fill our roster in an effort to push progression. We currently are 8/8H in Dragon Soul.

For more information, feel free to contact us in game using RI, battle tags, or email us at ringofdestiny@gmail.com

ringofdestiny@gmail.com

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Toth - Guild Leader
Crichton RealID- david4757@yahoo.com
Battle tag
Crichton4757#1172
Reply Quote
28 Blood Elf Rogue
maybe
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com. Willing to pay for transfer or faction change if accepted. Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Howdy,

Dying Breed of Undermine is currently seeking a dps to fill our 10 man raid group.

About Us
Dying Breed is a 10-man raiding guild focused on quality raiding on a limited schedule. We provide an efficient and mature raiding environment. Most of the members of this guild have been playing together on Undermine on and off over past several years.

Raid Times
T-W-Th 9:30-12:30 EST

Attendance
As a 10-man guild we expect near 100% attendance as we won’t be recruiting bench spots.

Contact
Officers: Morfax, Phaere, Vallan, Laitia, Ashanna
Edited by Vallan on 10/2/2012 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hey Wyle, I'll keep it short, we've been raiding since vanilla and need one more rouge to round out our group for 10m MOP. Server second nef and yogg 0, as well as completing ds at the 10% nerf.
7-11 EST Tues Wed Thurs
http://malefic-malganis.com

Invidia#1522
Lonari#1150
hayleylawless@gmail.com

Tried to find you on Malfurion, to no avail, add me on realid so we can chat if you're interested
Reply Quote
80 Undead Monk
We have been together since BC, we are currently looking to add a couple of new members to our raiding roster. We are looking for all classes! We raid on US Turalyon, Horde.
We raid 3 days a week from 8 - 12 server time. We believe in keeping our numbers small, and our skill level high.

Recuirements -
Age 18+

Our website is www.reasonguild.guildpower.com
We also have mumble and it is required!

Ag1988@live.com <- Battle.net username for in game if interested
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Appreciate the replies, still looking at options
Edited by Wyle on 10/2/2012 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Heya Wyle,
If you're looking for a 2 night a week (thurs and sunday 9-12 EST) team looking to make the most of their time progressing, then check us out.

http://bangarangwow.enjin.com/home

We're mostly in our mid to late twenties who's main goal is to have fun in World of Warcraft with our chief focus of 2 night a week progression. We need 2-3 dps (to help take our vanq tokens) who want to challenge themselves and be a solid part of our core group. If this is enough to peak your interest, holler back and we can talk further.
Reply Quote
add rbellmore9@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Thanks Kleptix and Rexx, will follow up tonight, and bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Squirrel Mafia - Alliance - US Shadowmoon (PvP)
http://www.tsmguild.net

Tier 13 25 Man Progression: 8/8H Spine: 63 US
Tier 12 25 Man Progression: 7/7H 74 US
Tier 11 25 Man Progression: 13/13H 93 US
TBC Sunwell Progression: 6/6 56 US (pre-nerf M'uru)
Vanilla Naxx Progression: 15/15 ~50 US

Raid Times - 12 Hours - 3 Nights - Tues-Thurs

8-12 EST Tuesday
8-12 EST Wednesday
8-12 EST Thursday

Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST, but we do not raid extra hours.

About TSM:

The Squirrel Mafia is a raiding guild that aims for top-flight progression while raiding a minimal schedule. We believe that while raiding demands commitment and responsibility, it does not need to demand it on a life-consuming level. We have been a 3 night guild since mid-WoTLK and have no plans to change our schedule anytime soon.

However, a casual schedule does not mean casual goals. Competitive progression is something that we take very seriously. TSM was formed the day WoW was first launched and has competitively cleared every boss in every expansion Blizzard has ever released. If you're looking for a strong tradition of PvE success, TSM can offer it and more.

Lastly, TSM is a group of real people where personality is welcome. This is not a faceless dragonslaying collective that just exists to kill bosses, acquire loot, and get bigger numbers on meters or smaller numbers on progression lists. We are people that enjoy the entire raiding process, the frustrations as well as the triumphs. If you genuinely want to raid, to see and work on content, I have absolutely no reservations recommending TSM to you.

Those were our founding principles, and ones that we have kept to for over 7 years.

Final Words:

You can find more information as well as file an application on our site at http://www.tsmguild.net.

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to talk to you and answer them. Message me on Shadowmoon-US! You can also reach out to Rixo, Veronicas or Cahstanza.

Thank you for your interest in TSM,

Valisha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]