Masterwork Spiritguard Shield Model Bug

100 Human Paladin
Item name: Masterywork Spiritguard Shield

Type of Bug: Model Bug

Bug Description: When I sheath my weapon and shield the Masterwork Spiritguard Shield disappears into the character and is not properly placed on the back of your character.

Thank you and I hope this get's fixed soon. Such a nice model not to be shown.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
im having the same issue
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yes i have to same problem ive been kicked for heroic runs for "not having a shield equipped" (obviously they didnt inspect me). This needs to be fixed.
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Megl
Yes i have to same problem ive been kicked for heroic runs for "not having a shield equipped" (obviously they didnt inspect me). This needs to be fixed.

my god...you have my deepest sympathy!...(yea, i have the same issue with this bug)
'Judging ppl by their look and appearance' -- this is all i want to describe the ppl kick u out :)
take it easy mate!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Same issue... Still, just had one made for Xmog on my warrior, and now... I can't see it Q_Q
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This is effective me with other shields too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/28/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Hatsodoom
This is effective me with other shields too.

The issue described in this thread was corrected in 5.1. If you are having trouble seeing other shields, it would best to a) list the items by name to help QA identify which ones may be bugged and b) probably start a new thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]