Threat/Aggro Percentage Tooltip

85 Undead Warrior
So whenever I am fighting a mob, my tool-tip when I hover my mouse over them shows me my Threat/Aggro percentage. I have it disabled in my interface options, but it still pops up. Does anyone know a fix to this?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I am having hard time even remembering where to turn it off at. I know it can be done but can not remember where and it's driving me nuts. Most of my toons have it turned off but I just created a Panda Monk and want to turn it off on that toon. If you can help me remember where to turn it off I will let you know if I have the same problem of it continuing to show.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Try
/console threatWarning 0
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Sedivy that worked for me, thank you!
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Thanks mate, this works. Even better, it turns off the red aggro glow effect around nameplates (wihch anoyed me lot as it has no added value to the game, just mess up your user interface).

Just one questions ramained: when i log out an in, I have to turn this off again. How can I make this setting permamant?

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]