Holy Priest Spirit

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'v been seeing a lot of things saying to get spirit at all costs. Does anyone have an idea what a comfortable range of spirit for raiding will be?

If there is a piece of gear with a red 60 int bonus, should we be putting in a spirit gem? or a red gem to match the socket?
Edited by Làrem on 9/29/2012 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Meant to post from priest, sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
As much as is possible to get. Int is worthless if you're running out of mana and, this early on, there is no such thing as too much Spirit. At the very least, if it's a red socket, run with a Purified.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm at 4700 spirit and don't have any mana problems whatsoever, so I'd say just make sure the gear has spirit on it for now and you'll be set
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
09/29/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Tinkerbelt
I'm at 4700 spirit and don't have any mana problems whatsoever, so I'd say just make sure the gear has spirit on it for now and you'll be set

That isn't going to be enough for raiding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]