Single minded fury is still weak...

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Not trying to be a Q.Q type person but SMF really does seem under par and is basically useless as it has/is been now. I was hoping with mist tg and SMF would be equal but it is not. My gear is all the same and I have two one-handlers that are equal to the two new two handles I got, but yet no matter what it seems tg is doing literally 10k more dps..
And before ppl say pick the one with more dps dummy . I thought SMF was implement so you could actually -choose- how you want to play. But for three expansions it seems tg will still be the better out of the two, which to me (and maybe some others) i kinda wish blizz would up the dps boost for it or make some one ganders whose stats may be equal to twohanders. I'm not saying all one handlers but ones that can't be debated about and are actually for SMF (and to a lesser extent frost wielders).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/29/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Raithios
three expansions

Your memory's a bit off, there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I said titans grip has been the most used.
Wrath when it first came out.
Cata SMF was introduced but doubt many used.
And now mist .
That's three.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Tier 11 SMF was the best DPS Warrior spec. Tier 12 was iffy because of a lack of one handed weapon options. Tier 13, Fury was sub-par all around. Tier 14, SMF will most likely be the best spec for Warriors again but that won't happen until you start getting some raiding gear and can rely on Enrage procs more often.

Also, it is foolish, to say the least, to say that it seems SMF will take a back seat to TG in all of MOP solely on your initial experiences in pre-raiding gear.
Edited by Bloodletters on 9/29/2012 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
SMF is currently the highest warrior dps spec in theory crafting, but with pre-raid gear you might see it drag more often than not.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Our smf warrior seems to be just fine. He's 9 ilvl higher than you so gear could be a bit of an issue, but our SMF warrior beats both our arms warriors and our tg warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Note: based on secondhand observations.

SMF seems a lot like Ret, where the base damage is pretty low, but you scale REALLY well with gear. Once you start to pick up purples, you should see the damage increase quite a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Why would you want to be SMF when you could have a 2h in each hand? IDK about you but thats just badass in general.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
so basically don't try and use it until you get raiding gear? i just started using SMF today bcs im trying to buff my item level so i probably wont change it back either way.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
10/21/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Jahkshun
Why would you want to be SMF when you could have a 2h in each hand? IDK about you but thats just badass in general.

Srsly. Even if SMF were better, I like hauling two 2-handers around with me too much to ever not be TG.
Edited by Obzen on 10/22/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]