The Klaxxi Rep

90 Tauren Druid
I'm feeling The Klaxxi rep gains are a bit slow. It may just be me but I feel that a boost is in order. I am getting about 143 per quest. This just feels like I'll outgear my rewards before I get to them. not QQ'ing. I am just wondering if this is a mistake or if this is working as intended?

Is anyone else feeling like The Klaxxi are hard to get in with?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I like the dailies there a lot more than the other factions you need to grind. I have stopped at revered though to give priority to shado-pan and celestials. I wanted the the weapons at exalted but they no - longer are relevant after weeks of heroics. I don't know when the changes to rep are happening (assisting alts etc) but I also feel that making the klaxxi items BOA would also encourage people to stay on the grind.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I swear to whatever deity is around that I read the title as "The Klaxxi Rap", came in, and was promptly disappointed.

Also the Klaxxi are hard to get in with because you're basically a pawn to them, nothing more, nothing less. You woke them up, whoop dee doo, that's all they're going to say.

You're nothing more than a small....insect to them. :)
Edited by Redglare on 10/20/2012 10:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I'm very wary of the Klaxxi, I don't trust them at all.
Sure, they like us now but I think they are only using us for their own selfish means.
Once they get their own house in order (which means possible killing their queen) and no longer need us, then watch out :\

But getting back to the OP...I think this is working as intended. MOP dalies are mostly aimed at the casual player, who would like to get a rare weapon or gear but don't want to spend alot of time raiding or grinding dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
'm very wary of the Klaxxi, I don't trust them at all.
Sure, they like us now but I think they are only using us for their own selfish means.
Once they get their own house in order (which means possible killing their queen) and no longer need us, then watch out :\
Minor necromancy, I shall let you slide this time!

Since you are not yet Exalted with The Klaxxi, I will not try to spoil it overly much, but one of them straight up tells you that if X event happens, they are siding with those guys (ones we generally consider bad).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm feeling The Klaxxi rep gains are a bit slow. It may just be me but I feel that a boost is in order. I am getting about 143 per quest. This just feels like I'll outgear my rewards before I get to them. not QQ'ing. I am just wondering if this is a mistake or if this is working as intended?

That's not a maybe, you WILL outgear the rewards before you get them. They are there purely for cosmetics. Unless you never do heroics, but I have a feeling you'd be geared enough to do heroics within the 3-4 weeks it takes to get exalted.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
In general, the reward you want is the neck piece from them, which you get at Revered. If you're going to push past that, it's for a pattern or the scorpion mount (which is what I'm going for).

It feels slow now that I'm at Revered, because that final push into Exalted looks like it's gonna take a long time. For the most part, however, I don't mind their dailies (not crazy about piloting the giant kuchong), which are still much preferable to the Golden Lotus dailies, which feel like they go on forever (very high rate of competition for mobs, too).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm very wary of the Klaxxi, I don't trust them at all.

But getting back to the OP...I think this is working as intended. MOP dalies are mostly aimed at the casual player, who would like to get a rare weapon or gear but don't want to spend alot of time raiding or grinding dungeons.

...Except in the 3 weeks of dailies it takes to get exalted, the time that it took you to do the dailies for the Klaxxi each day could be used to run one of the several different heroics that drop a 463 weapon...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'm halfway from Revered to Exalted. To be that far this early in the expansion (yes, I actually said early) seems fine to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I have to say half way to exalted and I think it might be, just a whee little bit, overtuned rep wise, maybe 15 - 20 more per, by the end you could shave a few days off. But in all yeah I can actually stomach these dailies and in fact I am only going to exalted so I can do the final quest(s). I may be disappointed but I am looking forward to it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock

...Except in the 3 weeks of dailies it takes to get exalted, the time that it took you to do the dailies for the Klaxxi each day could be used to run one of the several different heroics that drop a 463 weapon...

The Klaxxi weapons seem to be targetted mainly towards T-moggers, those who don't actually run dungeons at all, and those who have simply been very, very unlucky with RNG.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Klaxxi starts you off partway into Honored if you do all the quests in the zone. You actually hit Revered with them faster than with Golden Lotus, if you start dailies for both at the same time.

Exalted does take longer but the rewards, aside from the ring, are non-essential.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter

im exaulted with kalaxxi - took me exactly one month - thats not slow in an MMO that supposed to last years
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I love my Klaxxi dailies.

The buffs are insanely OP. Speed King and Rain of Blood, especially.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Yeah, with the buff Klaxxi dailies are quick and easy. Unless you're in a raiding guild AND get lucky with the drops from raid you should easily be able to make use of the Klaxxi epics. The exalted weapons make a little less sense, but they act as sort of a catch-all in the event you've had terrible luck getting a weapon to drop.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
09/30/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Lunartic

They are the quickest of the "grind" reputations. You get special buffs that make AOE killing much easier and quicker. My wife and I can run the full Klaxxi dailies in about 10-15 minutes; they are that easy.

Do NOT make this faster Blizzard; lazy people want to be lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

It is easier to get revered with Klaxxi than revered with Golden Lotus.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/02/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Rashend
Yeah, with the buff Klaxxi dailies are quick and easy. Unless you're in a raiding guild AND get lucky with the drops from raid you should easily be able to make use of the Klaxxi epics. The exalted weapons make a little less sense, but they act as sort of a catch-all in the event you've had terrible luck getting a weapon to drop.

I see the Klaxxi weapons as Xmog stuff...

Although, with the upgrade system coming soon, I would 'love' it if we could upgrade those 463 pieces. And add more Klaxxi touches, too.

Preserve the Cycle!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]