ReforgeLite stat weights?

I have been struggling with Pandaria and the new gear to get my reforging right as an Assassin. ReforgeLite, Mr. Robot and Shadowcraft all tell me different things, and the guides I have seen are mostly out of date or don't use numbers that make sense with reforging addons (I'm looking at you, EJ). Meanwhile, my DPS has gone off scale low due to my gear being jacked up. Does anyone have a good set of stat weights I can plug into ReforgeLite to get my reforging right? Perhaps a guide or site that is actually up to date? Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
No offense, but you might want to switch specs as Combat and Subtlety are the top 2 dps specs for rogues. That would massively increase your dps. If you do switch, or don't there is another addon called spellflash, which has both assassin and subtlety. For reforging, 7.5% Expertise, Hit and Crit, so in Reforgelite, make them 2550 if they aren't already. PvP: Since Assassination is the burst pvp spec, you're a going to want a lot of crit and haste, so don't be afraid to take away some hit and expertise and/or mastery and replace it with those crit and haste. For instance; 2800 haste 2800 crit 2400 hit 2400 expertise. PvE: Keep it to what reforgelites preset is at. They already have the best possible setup there is. My dps in raids is 80-100k depending if I am keeping my slice and dice, and rupture. My dps in pvp is 20-30k, currently. I am more of a PvE player, working on my PvP set. Anyways, hope this helps, and best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/29/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Chroniclexo
No offense, but you might want to switch specs as Combat and Subtlety are the top 2 dps specs for rogues. That would massively increase your dps. If you do switch, or don't there is another addon called spellflash, which has both assassin and subtlety. For reforging, 7.5% Expertise, Hit and Crit, so in Reforgelite, make them 2550 if they aren't already. PvP: Since Assassination is the burst pvp spec, you're a going to want a lot of crit and haste, so don't be afraid to take away some hit and expertise and/or mastery and replace it with those crit and haste. For instance; 2800 haste 2800 crit 2400 hit 2400 expertise. PvE: Keep it to what reforgelites preset is at. They already have the best possible setup there is. My dps in raids is 80-100k depending if I am keeping my slice and dice, and rupture. My dps in pvp is 20-30k, currently. I am more of a PvE player, working on my PvP set. Anyways, hope this helps, and best of luck!

Are.. are you serious? You've gotta be trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm gonna go with clueless.

To the OP, stat weights change depending on what gear you are wearing. Most guides use Best in Slot gear to valuate stat values. It is a rough approximation. You should use shadowcraft. By importing your rogue into it that engine can spit out stat weights that are based on the gear you are wearing. And you can do what-if scenarios to help you make gearing decisions.

It can also handled your reforges as well as all sort of other nifty things.

doh! Necro!

/cry
Edited by Aeriwen on 11/29/2012 6:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
11/29/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Chroniclexo
My dps in raids is 80-100k depending if I am keeping my slice and dice, and rupture. My dps in pvp is 20-30k, currently. I am more of a PvE player, working on my PvP set. Anyways, hope this helps, and best of luck!

Biggest load I've seen on these forums in a bit. Nice troll 9/10, would laugh again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
download simcraft, import your gear from armory, turn on all buffs/debuffs to simulate a raid environment, find your scale factors for agi/haste/mastery/hit/expertise/crit and put them into mr robot(change str to 1) and then do what it says.

you have finally optimized your gear to perfection. all the sites tell you stat weights for 509+ bis gear in every slot and as combat I only just started gemming 320 haste gems at 495 after doing said analysis so all the websites are wrong for your gear level.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]