[H] <Jungle Juice> (LV. 25) PVP Recruitment

90 Undead Mage
Jungle Juice! The best PVP Guild on the server is finally recruiting on the forums for the new expansion! We do everything PVP including but not limited to Arenas, RBGs and World PVP. We have lots of experienced players, from 1800 to 2400 and we are all willing to help our fellow PVPers & Guildies. Anybody looking to learn and improve is welcome to join our guild!

Currently we are setting up lots of arena teams so we are looking for all classes to contribute to our collection of arena teams. If you are interested in arenas this guild is definitely what your looking for.

As for RBGs we are currently setting up 2 Core Groups and are pushing 2000+ early in the season. We are looking for 1800+ experienced players for our core groups although everybody is welcome to try out, so if you feel you are able to keep up with our core group by all means let us know :)

If you have any other questions regarding our awesome guild you can whisper me, Envoy or Bubba.

UPDATE: Looking for the following for RBG's
Flag Carrier
Death Knight (Preferably a target caller)
Warlock
Edited by Jaxz on 10/11/2012 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yeah guys what we need right now is healers and melee dps for rbgs. Please let an officer know if you're interested and you can get tried out. Other then that, you are all welcome to enjoy perks and have a great experience. Please check us out, and enhance you're PvP. This is a PvP expansion, get in the war.
#Jungle Juice : Strongest, Most Elite, and Most Experienced PvP guild on maelstrom.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Best Guild ever.
Edited by Enrågedkillr on 10/1/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
32 Human Monk
Best PVP Guild. Ya right. Not when you have that douche Envoy who can only gank low levels when they are killing mobs. Move on please.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/01/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Shinszu
Best PVP Guild. Ya right. Not when you have that douche Envoy who can only gank low levels when they are killing mobs. Move on please.

What's wrong with ganking lowbies?
xD
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What's wrong with ganking lowbies?
xD

What isn't wrong with it, didn't you know the pvp in rp-pvp stands for playful vegan people.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Great group of PVPers, very active in BGs, Arenas, RBGs, and of course World PVP.

If you are looking for some like minded players and an active PVP guild this is the place.
Reply Quote
Bump cause Jaxz is a good guy!
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
For Jaxz!

A true noob through and through.
Edited by Owning on 10/2/2012 6:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not interested in joining but id like to RBG a bit this season.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL I HAVE SEEN THIS GUILD AND WHEN THEY GANKED ME I CALLED IN TWO GUILD MEMBERS AND CAN AND HIS LIL FRIENDS RAN WHEN IT WAS A FAIR FIGHT BEST WPVP GUILD LOL MORE LIKE THE WORLDS BEST JOKE
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/05/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Holysinner
LOL I HAVE SEEN THIS GUILD AND WHEN THEY GANKED ME I CALLED IN TWO GUILD MEMBERS AND CAN AND HIS LIL FRIENDS RAN WHEN IT WAS A FAIR FIGHT BEST WPVP GUILD LOL MORE LIKE THE WORLDS BEST JOKE

What the hell is the seventh sin?
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Jaxz

They are this small group of people who are trying to get some people to do WPvP. Mostly those whom were either kicked or left NRU with some misguided self entitlement. I think the name stinks. Then again, our name is Noobs ReUnited. LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/05/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Wixers

They are this small group of people who are trying to get some people to do WPvP. Mostly those whom were either kicked or left NRU with some misguided self entitlement. I think the name stinks. Then again, our name is Noobs ReUnited. LOL!

They all seem very mad... and bad
Reply Quote
It would seem that they are. I know I am no where near the best at this game, but these guys... Yeah even NRU as skill standards. Hence my previous post.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
when i see some people running around with gladiator ... or at least rival or dualist i'll have a lot of respect for the pvp guilds of maelstrom

i feel like i'm all over the place ... and i never get to see those cool titles
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Does my tag say jungle juice.

Also as anyone who has seen me on my warrior while I was alliance can attest to I don't run away, I will literally run into a group of 40 people to attack someone esp if Venicide.
Reply Quote
[quote] I will literally run into a group of 40 people to attack someone esp if Venicide.

You have forever earned my respect.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/06/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Canxopener
seen me on my warrior while I was alliance can attest to I don't run away

caliyhe is at least brave
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/06/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Wixers
You have forever earned my respect.

10/06/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Venicide
caliyhe is at least brave

/respectfulnod
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]