[Bug] Quest: Allies in Dalaran

90 Pandaren Monk
Just like in MoP Beta, this quest is bugged and does not send the player to Dalaran.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I just now picked up this quest on my pandaren.
The flight path is not their for me nor will the flight master give an option for that location asking if I need to go their.
Edited by Dahca on 10/8/2012 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't know if the quest is a relic quest from Beta only meant to speed folks along and should have been removed or if it's broken.

One way or another, it either it should be fixed or removed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i also just got 'Allies in Dalaran' and the flight path to Dalaran is missing when talking to the gryphon master... the character is a pandaren monk (level 68)...

i actually did this a week or so back with a different character (DK) and it worked just fine...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still broken for my pandaren monk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i 'solved' this by flying to Dalaran on a mount... this allows one to unlock the gryphon there...
Reply Quote
Still broke on my Monk!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Npc does not fly you there, a quest intended to speed things up that slows you down due to it being bugged is extremely frustrating.

Fix or Remove Asap >.<

Known about this since Beta..... Is this Blizzard or Trion?
Edited by Avocadó on 11/4/2012 3:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
My toon Runnsolo-Windrunner, a Level 72 Alliance Pandaren Hunter had this quest today: Allies in Dalaran. I have looked at the flight master destinations,and Dalaran is not listed as a destination. I had not seen any npc giving the option for a free ride to Dalaran.

I would expect a free flight to Dalaran (given by the Flight Master NPC, closest to the questgiver). My expectations come from memories of having completed similar quests, quests that ask your character to take a flight somewhere.

In order to complete this quest, I have chosen to have my Pandaren take a "taxi" to fly to Fordragon Hold (a location close to Dalaran), and proceed to fly on my character's mount to Dalaran, and then my Pandaren was able to complete this quest.

Is this issue only affecting Pandarens?
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Warrior
Just did the quest right now on my warrior here. I am 68. Got the fp to dal and paid 2g. That all worked fine. Turned it in and its still in my quest log like it was never completed
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
still in my quest log like it was nvr done also
Reply Quote
I can't do this quest either (bit it is available for my dwarf shaman)..I need this quest to get exalted with AV for my engineering..
Reply Quote
I just realized that this thread is over a year old and it is still not fixed..My dwarf can pick up the quest line at the flight master (all with neutral rep)..Yet this toon can find nothing (with 2 reps at friendly)..

You guys need to fix this quest as this is my engineering toon and I need to get exalted with alliance vanguard..
Reply Quote
My toon Runnsolo-Windrunner, a Level 72 Alliance Pandaren Hunter had this quest today: Allies in Dalaran. I have looked at the flight master destinations,and Dalaran is not listed as a destination. I had not seen any npc giving the option for a free ride to Dalaran.

I would expect a free flight to Dalaran (given by the Flight Master NPC, closest to the questgiver). My expectations come from memories of having completed similar quests, quests that ask your character to take a flight somewhere.

In order to complete this quest, I have chosen to have my Pandaren take a "taxi" to fly to Fordragon Hold (a location close to Dalaran), and proceed to fly on my character's mount to Dalaran, and then my Pandaren was able to complete this quest.

Is this issue only affecting Pandarens?

yes it seems to be affecting only pandarans..I can't even get rep for doing dungeons..
Reply Quote
I don't know if the quest is a relic quest from Beta only meant to speed folks along and should have been removed or if it's broken.

One way or another, it either it should be fixed or removed.

It is not a relic as it has been their on every toon I brought there including my dwarf last night..The "allies in dalaran" quest is not available for my panda though..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]