Gear dropping in 5 man heroics.

90 Pandaren Monk
Where are these drops when I am in the groups? All I see is cloth and plate lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
There needs to be something done about the absurd amount of agility gear that is currently dropping in the 5 man heroics. I dont know if blizzard figured there would be 2 monks in every group or what but myself and many others have noticed how much drops. Last run that i did agi dropped off of every single boss, with all leather except 1 mail piece.

Blizz please review the balance, there are not 2 monks in every random heroic group like there were Dk's in WOTLK. Monk isn't that popular, i've only encountered 1 monk in over 30 heroic runs.

Surely you jest. In the past dozen or so heroics I've ran literally nothing that serves as an upgrade for me has dropped. It's all been mostly plate.
Edited by Kalnarhi on 10/8/2012 1:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I haven't noticed a lot of leather agility gear dropping. For me, and many people I know, it's just mail gear in general that seems to be dropping like crazy.

Main reason I just said, "Screw it." and have been PvEing in PvP gear; it was easier to upgrade my greens to blues by PvPing than it was to do Heroics and see nothing but mail gear dropping.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "If I see mail gear drop one more time, I swear to god I'm uninstalling."
Reply Quote
The lack of Dps plate gear is disheartening. Probably been through 20 dungeons without seeing one useful piece (That's probably just RNG hating me). But it's mostly mail and leather. And when my weapons/trinkets/gear do drop, it usually gets rolled on by the tank and taken.

How i long for spec specific rolling. ...Only in my dreams...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Bumping older threads = lulz.

That said, most of what I see is cloth, str plate and agi mail. Seems to be a mix of those three.

And when the caster leather drops, I get the cat rolling on it for offspec.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Bumping older threads = lulz.

That said, most of what I see is cloth, str plate and agi mail. Seems to be a mix of those three.

And when the caster leather drops, I get the cat rolling on it for offspec.

7 days = "old". >_>
Edited by Kalnarhi on 10/8/2012 1:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
There is deffiently a deificent of Leather Gear in heroics, as far as for my monk/rogue of all types.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
There needs to be something done about the absurd amount of agility gear that is currently dropping in the 5 man heroics. I dont know if blizzard figured there would be 2 monks in every group or what but myself and many others have noticed how much drops. Last run that i did agi dropped off of every single boss, with all leather except 1 mail piece.

Blizz please review the balance, there are not 2 monks in every random heroic group like there were Dk's in WOTLK. Monk isn't that popular, i've only encountered 1 monk in over 30 heroic runs.

I've found quite the opposite...look at my gear, I've been running heroics non-stop for a few days and I've gotten 1 item.

I keep seeing plate and cloth drops.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]