(H)<Phase Three>

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello and thanks for the taking the time to review.

As the title says, <The Twisted Saints> are now recruiting. We were a horde side guild formerly known as <Phase Two> in the beginning of Cataclysm, and now we're back!

We are not a casual guild. We are not a casual RAIDING guild. We are a hardcore raiding guild. If you are not on at the appropriate times and ready to raid, we are not for you.

"With Strategy, Professionalism, and Honor, above all else.. a sense of humor"

As we have just transferred some of our members back over, most of our raiders are 8/8 heroic and some 7/7 heroic. But, the content is over for us. We are recruiting an exceptional melee dps (rogue, war) and range dps (mage,spriest, hunter) for MoP content for the race to server first.

Our current raid times are as followed:

Tuesday
Wednesday 8 - 11 st
Thursday

Please whisper Xenophylus, Emmoss, or Metabolic in game for more information!

Thanks, and good luck :) See you in Mists!
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
I joined this guild and was expecting players that knew the game, this was not the case at all.
It all started when Metabolic stated that Monks are a hero class, no big deal alright I say that they are actually not a hero class. He got really defensive (I really honestly 100% thought he was trolling)

He stated that blizzard made a post saying that they will purposely tune monks to be better than other classes because this is their expansion and they are a hero class and that I must not read mmo-champion (Never linked me to this blue post) I laughed because I thought there is no way he could be serious.

Multiple raiding members backed him up on this and I thought they were along with the joke
and then BAM I get guild kicked after him questioning if I am 12 years old and him bragging about how much more "skilled" he is than I will ever be and that if I don't stop questioning him that I will be "blacklisted".

Not trying to start anything just letting anyone interested in joining this guild aware of what the members in this guild are like, I was also in one of the guild meetings where the guild master told anyone who isn't racist to leave the guild because they are all racist and will not hold back their racism on ventrillo.

tl;dr Either a really terrible guild or really good trolls.
I'm really hoping it's the latter.
Edited by Kure on 10/1/2012 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/10 would read again
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lawl this made me chuckle.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Not starting something would have been to not say a word.

Starting something was taking the time to write all that up over nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyway still recruiting!! bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ScTMVx5ws
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
I like how he acts like it never happened because he probably google'd if monks were a hero class after I called him bad. Anyways good luck with the guild guys.

monks too stronk cuz they are hero class
Edited by Kure on 10/1/2012 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
24 Pandaren Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=fvwp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im not denying anything. I just dont wana spend my time talking to a nobody.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
You aren't going to try and deny that you're bad, that is a very gentlemen thing of you to do.

Also implying you're "someone" on the server, you're an officer on some sub-par guild get real with yourself.
Edited by Kure on 10/1/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJoaNDPWC0g
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
el oh el xert this guys is a good troll huh?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Sigh...... !@#$ logic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
haha
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
I guess you could call it trolling, I just find it really ironic you were asking if I was retarded and were genuinely mad when I was saying monk isn't a hero class and that blizzard buffing a single class over all other classes goes against their basic design philosophy. Also don't blacklist me almighty Metabolic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ya I was steaming like steam coming out of my ears type steamin
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
You did seem pretty mad in guild chat, it's going to be okay though we can get through this together.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
GUYZ! GUYZ! CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
10/01/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Deathrang
GUYZ! GUYZ! CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

I thought I was pretty nice to everyone in the guild but what happened was pretty childish (I'm also being fairly childish "trolling" on the forums) he could have at least checked his facts before kicking me... I didn't even call him bad until I got kicked.
Edited by Kure on 10/1/2012 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]