Blizzard you messed up on pet battles

100 Night Elf Hunter
10/01/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Kouze
Yo what team are you running? I seem to lose against every trainer I come across, and sometimes even struggle with pets in the wild. :/
I would suggest not running any aquatic pets, but that's just me.

My team consists of:

Gold Medallion Darkmoon Rabbit Nether Ray Fry

I have yet to regret this set up and it works wonders. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
Can we get an answer as to why if someone flees from a battle you don't get credit for a win? I feel kind of cheated when I clearly played better than the other person so they decide to flee and I don't get any credit for beating them.

Love the system I just don't understand why this is allowed. It's not like it's likely your going to face off a friend over and over to just give yourself free wins and I'm sure blizzard can make a system where that wouldn't be allowed either.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I do have a sense of humor and i didnt find the answer of neth funny at all. Maybe you guys need to find a real sense of humor if you laughed at that.

And yes i know what trolling is, thanks for your concern lobster.

Ok, i missed the point of the blue answer, someone wanna explain it ?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/01/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Loriginale
Why would a blue answer this thread. This is obviously a trolling kinda thread. I think I just lost hope on all the blues but the one that was informing us for the beta maintenance. You know that lil goblin can't remember his name. God i feel bad for not remembering the most awsome blue poster thread :(.

Better question:
Why wouldn't a blue response to this thread?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I tried pet battles on the Beta so I know exactly how addictive it is. I'm staying far away until I level a couple of my toons.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
10/01/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Midnighthero
Why would a blue answer this thread. This is obviously a trolling kinda thread. I think I just lost hope on all the blues but the one that was informing us for the beta maintenance. You know that lil goblin can't remember his name. God i feel bad for not remembering the most awsome blue poster thread :(.

Better question:

Because it's not an issue at all. If he can't stop doing pet battle, its his choice thus, not an issue.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
10/01/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Huggywuggles
Pet battles will not be pet battles until I can get a ball cap I turn around backwards when I pet battle! Give me my hat NOW!

That would be a nice thing to receive in a Sack of Pet Supplies. Let's get this in Patch 5.1, Devs!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/01/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Loriginale

Better question:

Because it's not an issue at all. If he can't stop doing pet battle, its his choice thus, not an issue.

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
10/01/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Nethaera
We sincerely apologize for any fun you may be having. I will pass along feedback to the designers on your behalf. Again, our apologies. We just couldn't help ourselves.

I've come to expect Blizzard to be a company that nerfs fun at every opportunity. Given the CRAZY levels of fun in pet battles, it seems someone slipped, and I expect this oversight to never happen again ;)

Seriously though, Pet Battles (and everything else I've done in MoP so far) are ZOMG SO MUCH FUN!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest

Care to elaborate a bit please. If you think that not being to stop doing something in a game is not a choice id rather that you dont answer actually.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
Omg NOW I have to start playing more pet battles just reading this...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
10/01/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Loriginale
I do have a sense of humor and i didnt find the answer of neth funny at all. Maybe you guys need to find a real sense of humor if you laughed at that.

I'ma go ahead and say that no, you don't.

Seems more like you're cranky that a blue didn't respond to some complaint thread you posted on the forums in the past...

Perhaps you should chillax and enjoy some pet battles!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
10/01/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Fibromyalgía

I'ma go ahead and say that no, you don't.

Seems more like you're cranky that a blue didn't respond to some complaint thread you posted on the forums in the past...

Perhaps you should chillax and enjoy some pet battles!

Well you dont know me , so no you cant comment based on the 3 post you read of me. Also,nope, idc that i didnt get any blue answer to my lightwell thread ( that were for player and not for blues to answer it ).

but nice try. I am very calm and was when posted this earlier. Actually having coffee while listening to music, so yeah nice try :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Pet battles are quite fun, right now I enjoy Lil' Deathwing, Dark Phoenix, and Lil' KT. I know, I know all bought pets but I had them before MoP!

EDIT: Lil' Deathwing is just awesome though XD
Edited by Ecrulis on 10/1/2012 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Too much level, not enough pet battling. Perfect example of a too tense WoW level grinder. Relax! And catch em all!
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
I would easily have my main at 90 by now, and be several days into the daily grind, were it not for pet battles.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/01/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Loriginale

Better question:

Perhaps you should not be replying.
Edited by Midnighthero on 10/1/2012 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest

Too much level, not enough pet battling. Perfect example of a too tense WoW level grinder. Relax! And catch em all!

Tried on the beta and didnt like it ( got to northrend on beta, i kept going just to see if id have more fun with the later level ). Im very calm. Why does you guys think im mad or something.Im simply arguing and trying to understand, i am not mad nor depressed nor whatever you wanna say because i do not agree with you all.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
10/01/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Ecrulis
EDIT: Lil' Deathwing is just awesome though XD

ISN'T HE?! He's my #1 pet. Cast Elementium Bolt, switch to a pet with Stampede/something that increases damage taken, watch Elementium Bolt destroy the opponent's pet in 1 hit.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/01/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Loriginale
I think I just lost hope on all the blues but the one that was informing us for the beta maintenance.

cough DRAMA QUEEN cough
Edited by Serendipíty on 10/1/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]