Blizzard you messed up on pet battles

100 Troll Priest

Because it's not an issue at all. If he can't stop doing pet battle, its his choice thus, not an issue.

Perhaps you should not be replying.

Perhaps ill reply if i want. I didnt insult anyone in this thread. I know you are mad that i dont like pet battle but i can still post. Read the OP again and tell me why it needed a blue answer.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I find myself being distracted by them as well. I'll look around "OH WHAT IS THAT? CAN I GET IT?" *siiiiigh*

I'm seriously having such a blast this expansion. It has been such a long time for this feeling!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
10/01/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Vasala
I have also gotten distracted from leveling due to pet battles. My next request is for there to be a way to upgrade pets so the vendor etc pets can become rare so you don't feel like you are handicapping your team if you really want that white kitten, jade crane chick, etc on it.

Blizzard said they would like to implement this feature at a later date so here's hoping!

Lol I find the pet battles to be fun, though not too distracting. Mind you I only did one trainer battle... The thing that took a load of leveling time away from me was the farmville mini game. Yeah I spent ages addicted to fv until I found cafeworld then later apps for my phone like temple run. I can quit anytime I want!

Yeah right I seem to find one addiction to replace the last one. I do have a question which I finally ran across the other day. How do you tell if a critter is rare before you battle it?

You could do this in a couple ways - taking a look at their stats and getting an idea of what stats look like at that level and just catch the ones who have higher stats. OR you can download Pet Battle Glow and it'll show their rarity as soon as you start combat with them.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin

Too much level, not enough pet battling. Perfect example of a too tense WoW level grinder. Relax! And catch em all!

Tried on the beta and didnt like it ( got to northrend on beta, i kept going just to see if id have more fun with the later level ). Im very calm. Why does you guys think im mad or something.Im simply arguing and trying to understand, i am not mad nor depressed nor whatever you wanna say because i do not agree with you all.

Actually you are coming across as extremely negative and angry, that's why. Everyone else who is posting found the thread and Blue response funny on some level. Clearly you did not, but why spend all this time in a thread you don't like trying to force other people to have the same sense of humor as you?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/01/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Nethaera
We sincerely apologize for any fun you may be having. I will pass along feedback to the designers on your behalf. Again, our apologies. We just couldn't help ourselves.

this ranks among the best blue responses ever.....second only to that facepalm face for that one idiot who got banned
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Perhaps ill reply if i want. I didnt insult anyone in this thread. I know you are mad that i dont like pet battle but i can still post. Read the OP again and tell me why it needed a blue answer.

I don't understand your problem. You're upset because a blue replied to a thread that wasn't a problem? Are you saying Blizzard is only allowed to get involved in the forums if there is a problem?

Last I checked this is General Discussion.
Edited by Midnighthero on 10/1/2012 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
10/01/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Nethaera
We sincerely apologize for any fun you may be having. I will pass along feedback to the designers on your behalf. Again, our apologies. We just couldn't help ourselves.

Winner winner, someone get this candle a chicken dinner
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest

Tried on the beta and didnt like it ( got to northrend on beta, i kept going just to see if id have more fun with the later level ). Im very calm. Why does you guys think im mad or something.Im simply arguing and trying to understand, i am not mad nor depressed nor whatever you wanna say because i do not agree with you all.

Actually you are coming across as extremely negative and angry, that's why. Everyone else who is posting found the thread and Blue response funny on some level. Clearly you did not, but why spend all this time in a thread you don't like trying to force other people to have the same sense of humor as you?

Because no one answered why the OP needed a blue answer. I'm not trying to force anyone on doing anything. I'm sorry for that, seriously.

Also, im a french canadian and im not good enough in english to express what i want. My fellow guildies that are from USA told me that sometime i type stuff that is offensive, when in reality im just trying to understand/question.

Sorry guys :-X .
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
My mountain dew warbot is totally going to take your little pets to school.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior

TROLLLLLLL Troll in the dungeonnnnnnnn
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest

I don't understand your problem. You're upset because a blue replied to a thread that wasn't a problem? Are you saying Blizzard is only allowed to get involved in the forums if there is a problem?

Last I checked this is General Discussion.

You are right man, and read my last post :). For some reasons i thought blues were here to answer problems and complaint. And i was wrong :)

no sarcasm intended.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Because no one answered why the OP needed a blue answer. I'm not trying to force anyone on doing anything. I'm sorry for that, seriously.

Also, im a french canadian and im not good enough in english to express what i want. My fellow guildies that are from USA told me that sometime i type stuff that is offensive, when in reality im just trying to understand/question.

It didn't need one but it got one. You'll learn that some of the blues actually have a sense of humor and can somewhat interact with the players of this game. There doesn't always have to be a crises for them to reply.
Edited by Midnighthero on 10/1/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/01/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Kenactwo

Cracked up at this.

@OP, I just started pet battles last night and I thought the exact same way you do.

I hit 90 really quickly then worked on maxing all of my professions (ugh, even fishing) then worked on getting heroic geared. When I hit 465 ilevel last night I said ok, it's finally time to check out pet battles.

That's all I did until I went to bed was pet battles, and I thought "holy crap I'm glad I waited on this or I'd never have gotten everything else done"

That's my original plan too. I'm already a fan of the Pokemon series and I'm really chomping at the bit to try the new Pet Battle system, but holy crap I need to get all four of my specs geared first!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I do have a sense of humor and i didnt find the answer of neth funny at all. Maybe you guys need to find a real sense of humor if you laughed at that.

And yes i know what trolling is, thanks for your concern lobster.

Ok, i missed the point of the blue answer, someone wanna explain it ?

If a joke needs explaining to somebody it is either not a good joke, or the person does not have a good sense of humor. Since everybody here seems to think it was a good and humorous reply, I will let you decide which of the two cases apply to you.

However if you really need it explained.

In my post I complained that I was having too much fun to be able to go play another part of the game.

Neth apologized that I was having fun, and the inconvenience that having fun in a video game whose sole purpose is having fun caused. She also explained she would let the Developers know I was complaining I was having too much fun, in other words congratulate them on designing a good product.

Plus you seem to think that I was 100% serious when I said I am unable to pull myself away, I could if I absolutely wanted to go spend a few hours leveling, but as I said I find pet battles real fun and basically Leveling is second priority to this. Where in other expansions everything was Rush Rush Rush to max level... then what. MoP is more of Options, Options, Options Do what you want and have way more fun.

I'm sorry if you don't enjoy Pet battles, some of us do and they are a lot of fun for us. Now if only Argent gruntling and our Baloons could fight :P
Edited by Draug on 10/1/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Honestly this back and forth seems like a misunderstanding to me, the OP was a witty way of saying Pet Battles are very fun, and from time to time Blues hop into lighthearted threads and join in the fun :)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I do have a sense of humor and i didnt find the answer of neth funny at all. Maybe you guys need to find a real sense of humor if you laughed at that.

And yes i know what trolling is, thanks for your concern lobster.

Ok, i missed the point of the blue answer, someone wanna explain it ?

If a joke needs explaining to somebody it is either not a good joke, or the person does not have a good sense of humor. Since everybody here seems to think it was a good and humorous reply, I will let you decide which of the two cases apply to you.

However if you really need it explained.

In my post I complained that I was having too much fun to be able to go play another part of the game.

Neth apologized that I was having fun, and the inconvenience that having fun in a video game whose sole purpose is having fun caused.

Plus you seem to think that I was 100% serious when I said I am unable to pull myself away, I could if I absolutely wanted to go spend a few hours leveling, but as I said I find pet battles real fun and basically Leveling is second priority to this. Where in other expansions everything was Rush Rush Rush to max level... then what. MoP is more of Options, Options, Options Do what you want and have way more fun.

I'm sorry if you don't enjoy Pet battles, some of us do and they are a lot of fun for us. Now if only Argent gruntling and our Baloons could fight :P

/sigh No need to say that my sense of humor is bad because i didnt laugh while maybe 20 or 40 person laughed. Still, ill say thanks.

To be honest, yes i thought you were serious with no being able to stop. I saw so many things in GD forum that idk... maybe you were serious. I don't think you can't blame me for that if you see all the nonsense posted on GD.

Im happy that a lots of the player loved pet battle. They spent a lot of time on it so its better be good for those who enjoy it. Also, i never said pet battle was bad. I just don't enjoy it. Even if i dont like it, i agree that baloons and gruntling should be in.

A fighthing ballons LOL :)) would be awsome for you guys.
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Warlock
oh jeesh, they took you seriously.*

and by seriously, I mean cheese noodle soup for sale.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
10/01/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Pandrabullok
Why would a blue answer this thread. This is obviously a trolling kinda thread. I think I just lost hope on all the blues but the one that was informing us for the beta maintenance. You know that lil goblin can't remember his name. God i feel bad for not remembering the most awsome blue poster thread :(.

Please quit WoW and get off the forums. You go to almost every thread that a Community Manager posts in and cry that they're not answering "complaints". They have the right to do whatever they want, sheesh. No one in their right mind wants to sit there all day reading and answering to babies complain about ish (unless of course your full-time job is in customer service, in which money is money)

If by all you mean 2 thread then yeah.Rofl. Nice name you have :). No i wont quit wow, no i wont quit the forum, thanks for the suggestion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]