To The Alliance On Kel'Thuzad.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tell me why you guys need to group up in teams of six or more to win a bg? I mean I understand you're trying to get conquest capped but does it really take farming bgs with enough of your friends to fill half of, if not an entire alliance team? I'm really conflicted as to whether you guys are so good you're near unbeatable, or so bad you need vent, premade groups, free trinkets, and graveyard camping to even win a bg.
Edited by Kathira on 10/1/2012 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
you sound really mad and bitter. you should probably unsub from wow for a bit and reevaluate your life. (100% srs)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Nopchuktesta
you sound really mad and bitter. you should probably unsub from wow for a bit and reevaluate your life. (100% srs)

Mad lol? I'm well beyond mad after several days of this !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol xD in da cut rollin doobies up!!!!!!!!!!!!

y r u not so taylor gang like me???? h4h4h4h4h4

I apologize, I cannot understand you through your grammatical lack of distinguishable words.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
lol xD in da cut rollin doobies up!!!!!!!!!!!!

y r u not so taylor gang like me???? h4h4h4h4h4

I apologize, I cannot understand you through your grammatical lack of distinguishable words.

Welcome to the KT boards. I'm not sure what you expected to get from your OP other than trolling from these guys.
Reply Quote

Welcome to the KT boards. I'm not sure what you expected to get from your OP other than trolling from these guys.

u r 1 cheeky !@#$ m8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Perhaps answers as to why they always have to enter a bg premade? I seriously never see just one or two alliance from KT in a bg, if I see any it is between 50-100% of their team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Perhaps answers as to why they always have to enter a bg premade? I seriously never see just one or two alliance from KT in a bg, if I see any it is between 50-100% of their team.

This server consists of pretty much alliance only. It is also one of the biggest alliance server. You'll either get one of these 3 different premades.
1) friends/guilds
2) an actual trade premade
3) Blizz decided to put 35258428 of the same server in the same bg

3 happens way more often then you might think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

This server consists of pretty much alliance only. It is also one of the biggest alliance server. You'll either get one of these 3 different premades.
1) friends/guilds

After the past 3 days, 1 and 2 seem to be more likely.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

1) friends/guilds

SORRY FOR HAVING FRIENDS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

SORRY WE AREN'T ANTISOCIAL LOSERS AND LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME TO WIN WITH OUR FELLOW TAYLORS! #TAYLORGANG

Implying I'm an "antisocial loser".
Implying I can even find people to do premades with even if I wanted to.
I fail to see how you can find any value in your victory when you play such an op class as a rogue:l
Get out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

SORRY WE AREN'T ANTISOCIAL LOSERS AND LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME TO WIN WITH OUR FELLOW TAYLORS! #TAYLORGANG

Implying I'm an "antisocial loser".
Implying I can even find people to do premades with even if I wanted to.
I fail to see how you can find any value in your victory when you play such an op class as a rogue:l
Get out.

Implying rogues are overpowered.
Implying that bgs are serious.

Just make your own premade group if you want to roll over non-premades, it's not difficult.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Dietcokes
Implying rogues are overpowered.

Lets not get into pmr...

Implying that bgs are serious.

I need bgs to get conquest capped, which atm I cannot seem to do.

Just make your own premade group if you want to roll over non-premades, it's not difficult.

I've tried that twice, I get almost no invite requests.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
SEE NO FRIENDS ^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Warvax
SEE NO FRIENDS ^

Did you miss Area 52? Good luck finding pvpers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Figurexo

Lets not get into pmr...

I need bgs to get conquest capped, which atm I cannot seem to do.

I've tried that twice, I get almost no invite requests.

BECAUSE BG'S ARE THE SAME AS RUNNING 3S!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL TAYLOR LIL CRYBABY LOSER NERD UNDERGROUND RAT.

GET GOOD AT THE VIDEO GAME LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you even saying?
Get out of my thread you blithering idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Did you miss Area 52? Good luck finding pvpers? Not sure what youre really talking about their bud!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]