To The Alliance On Kel'Thuzad.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Warvax
Did you miss Area 52? Good luck finding pvpers? Not sure what youre really talking about their bud!

Well first of all it's a pve server.
Second of all most people have not leveled to 90 yet.

There are next to no pvp guilds on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Shadololz
Tell me why you guys need to group up in teams of six or more to win a bg? I mean I understand you're trying to get conquest capped but does it really take farming bgs with enough of your friends to fill half of, if not an entire alliance team? I'm really conflicted as to whether you guys are so good you're near unbeatable, or so bad you need vent, premade groups, free trinkets, and graveyard camping to even win a bg.

Because We like PvPing with friends . Premades aren't impossible to beat

Not impossible no, but considering the lack of communication/organization with non premade teams, sometimes it seems like it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/01/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Kathira
Did you miss Area 52? Good luck finding pvpers? Not sure what youre really talking about their bud!

You don't need to be on a pvp realm to find people that loves/likes to pvp. That's silly.
I share your frustrations but coming on here crying/insulting/whatevs will not get you anywhere.
Either put up with it until most people have turned 90 or stop pvp'ing and wait until most people are 90.

I'm surprise you are only coming on here now when this has been happening for quite some time now?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Bryden

You don't need to be on a pvp realm to find people that loves/likes to pvp. That's silly.
I share your frustrations but coming on here crying/insulting/whatevs will not get you anywhere.
Either put up with it until most people have turned 90 or stop pvp'ing and wait until most people are 90.

I'm surprise you are only coming on here now when this has been happening for quite some time now?

I have tried to be patient with it but it's getting to the point where I can't stand pvp anymore.
I very well may stop pvping for a couple weeks depending upon how it is when the honor gear is released. I posted I this board becuase I was incredibly angry after being graveyard camped for countless games by premades mainly from kel'thuzad.

I haven't been this frustrated with a game in a very long time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/01/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Warvax

OUCH!!!! As someone who came from Area 52, allow me to apologize on behalf of the OP. You see, Area 52 became infested with potato-for-brains nerds slowly through the course of Wrath and reached its climax during Cataclysm. If you check trade on that server it probably won't be very long before somebody says something to make themselves look stupid. Want some decent players for an RBG pug? Not gonna happen! Welcome to Area 52!

I have tried to be patient with it but it's getting to the point where I can't stand pvp anymore.
I very well may stop pvping for a couple weeks depending upon how it is when the honor gear is released. I posted I this board becuase I was incredibly angry after being graveyard camped for countless games by premades mainly from kel'thuzad.

I haven't been this frustrated with a game in a very long time.

How interesting! I'm also angry at queuing into premades from Tichondrius (got Reckful and his guild once!) and getting my rear end handed to me. Suck it up pal. You win some, you lose some.
Edited by Akhiro on 10/1/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Akhiro

OUCH!!!! As someone who came from Area 52, allow me to apologize on behalf of the OP. You see, Area 52 became infested with potato-for-brains nerds slowly through the course of Wrath and reached its climax during Cataclysm. If you check trade on that server it probably won't be very long before somebody says something to make themselves look stupid. Want some decent players for an RBG pug? Not gonna happen! Welcome to Area 52!

It's funny because I can't say I completely disagree.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Akhiro
How interesting! I'm also angry at queuing into premades from Tichondrius (got Reckful and his guild once!) and getting my rear end handed to me. Suck it up pal. You win some, you lose some.

So this happened to you once? Do you have any idea how many games this has been happening to me? About 40-50.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

So this happened to you once? Do you have any idea how many games this has been happening to me? About 40-50.

Actually almost every "random" BG I've queued for has been Temple of Kotmogu. The only games of it I've won were when I queued with a couple 2400~ players... all the pugs I join get destroyed by way more skilled Horde. I couldn't even get my win for conquest yesterday.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Also, while typing this I'm getting facerolled in a Temple game. Fun isn't it?
Edited by Akhiro on 10/1/2012 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Akhiro

Actually almost every "random" BG I've queued for has been Temple of Kotmogu. The only games of it I've won were when I queued with a couple 2400~ players... all the pugs I join get destroyed by way more skilled Horde. I couldn't even get my win for conquest yesterday.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Also, while typing this I'm getting facerolled in a Temple game. Fun isn't it?

Not at all, temple is a poorly designed zergfest to mid:l
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/01/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Kathira
Not at all, temple is a poorly designed zergfest to mid:l

Its actually pretty simple. Grab the orbs and chill in mid. Stay in mid and don't die, use teamwork etc... But I guess that's asking too much from most of the people who queue up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Doing BGs solo is suicide. This game is much better played with friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/01/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Metapawz
Weird, someone on A52 complaining about premades. lololololol

Haha all the PvPers left A52 mid-cata, those premades are a thing of the past
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I love it when crappy PvPers get mad about PvP... Just because you can't press your buttons correctly doesn't mean you need to come to a forum and whine about it... And if you're playing Prot in BGs, you're the "blithering idiot."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/02/2012 02:15 AMPosted by Freaks
And if you're playing Prot in BGs, you're the "blithering idiot."

I apologize for not play the op class of the moment. Being a BM hunter, I suppose you know all about those.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You come to the forums to complain about our pvp groups in battlegrounds?
WTF are you stupid? Are you High?
We are a pvp server. Thats what you do. You pvp with friends and other people that will make the battleground easier for you and more fun.
If you cant handle that you are a moron. Go back to your pve server and cry about it some more.
All you are doing here is crying about how you cant get your way. get some friends. get some other people that want to pvp and stop !@#$%ing about it.
OR transfer to a real server like a pvp server. Stop being a carebear.
Now get off our server forums loser.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]