So how is it so far

82 Human Mage
How is pvp on the server sense the launch of MoP? How is each faction doing? And what side sense mop would you suggest joining
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Im also wondering about this too. Does anyone have any input on suggestions to which side to join or how pvp is for both factions sense MoP started
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
10/02/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Bazookajoe
PVP on Bleeding Hollow is extremely good, Pretty solid Balance. IMO Alliance are better pvp'rs simply because horde strictly relies on numbers to pvp with and won't typically engage in pvp if the numbers won't favor them. I am sure some horde players will attempt to flame me for saying so. But fact is Alliance is better IMO.

no.

10/02/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Emalf
Completely agree with Bazooka. There is no clear dominance, and since MoP I have seen a large increase in skirmishes. Not only in Pandaria, but with cross server contested zones, our battlegroup seems to be PvP hungry on both sides of the ball.

no.

10/02/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Alliance say alliance is better. Horde say horde is better. Sounds like the same thing to me...

pretty much
Reply Quote
!@#$ that, I'm better. There needs to be a faction dedicated to me. And when I get everyone is unable to use any actions because they are bedazzled in my awesomeness.

Also, everyone in the world would die all the time. I'm that cool bro.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
!@#$ that, I'm better. There needs to be a faction dedicated to me. And when I get everyone is unable to use any actions because they are bedazzled in my awesomeness.

Also, everyone in the world would die all the time. I'm that cool bro.

You suck, bow to your master.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/02/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Alliance say alliance is better. Horde say horde is better. Sounds like the same thing to me...

This. /thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]