World of Warcraft is officially going down.

90 Pandaren Monk
Pvp is completly broken, Healers heal too much, dps does too much damage, people die in seconds, healers cant be killed. Their are obvious class inbalances, their are also obvious race advantages and disadvantages that are leading to faction imbalances, and Blizz dosnt even care, or as if they arnt even paying attention. Not to mention 50% of all BG players are bots. Pve has been a joke since cata come out, any moron can tank and spank. Gear is basically given out now, dumbed down classes and a lack of effort in the glyph and talent department. Their are constantly new bugs and exploits every week. What happened to this once great game?
Edited by Jisoon on 10/1/2012 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's always a giant mess at the beginning of an expansion (lol balanced for 90). Give it a season and see how it's doing then.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/01/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Xanaa
It's always a giant mess at the beginning of an expansion (lol balanced for 90). Give it a season and see how it's doing then.

Oh Im going to, and thanks for the reply, Its just its very very frustrating. Ever since the pre-patch for cata I feel like everything has been out of wack. I thought MoP would instantly fix everything but I guess you are right, Ill give it a season and a couple patches, but thats it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
You guys talking about a season like its a week of so. How do you put up with the game for 6 months if you feel this way?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who said anything about putting up with it? Spend 6 months doing something else, then come back.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
But you will be so far behind!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Just a bit funny cause MoP was supposed to be the first PvP expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/01/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Amathyqt
What happened to this once great game?

People like you started playing.

You are a troll, Ive been playing for quite some time. Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I for one am glad this is official.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/01/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Amathyqt
What happened to this once great game?

People like you started playing.

Zing!

Howzabout we wait until folks have been in full PVP purples for a bit before going on about how terrible everything is?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
Zing!Howzabout we wait until folks have been in full PVP purples for a bit before going on about how terrible everything is?

Because it seems that all gear is doing is magnifying the problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
it's like i've been saying all along.

healers are OP, damage is OP, defending is OP, teamwork is OP, focusing fire is OP, crowd control is OP, alliance sucks, horde is terrible, and everyone in my battleground is a nub.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]